List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. noframe

noframe

Surely will check those and try to update the list if Elite permits to do so.

#31     Jan 5, 2022
  2. noframe

noframe

Here's the list of brokers who offer VPS services, if any one of you is looking for one:
    • Avatrade- The price of their VPS plan can vary from a few USD to hundreds of US Dollars, based on quality and storage.
    • eToro - Didn’t get any information from their website. (If anyone has any information please feel free to share, will add here)
    • FBS - Free VPS for the first month, if making an one-time deposit of atleast $450. $33 will be charged in the following months, but service will remain free if you trade 3 standard lots from the previous month.
    • FXCM - At the beginning of the month (between 1st and 15th), a fee equal to 30 units of the base currency (3,000 JPY, 240 HKD) will be debited from any of your FXCM Account(s) to cover the VPS cost for each subscription.
    • Fxpro - To avail their VPS package, you need to deposit $30 per month and it’s free for premium account holders.
    • Fxview - With them you can avail free VPS package on a minimum deposit of $5000.
    • Hotforex - Their paid subscription starts from as low as $30/month depending on the plan you choose, the plans they offer are:
      • Bronze VPS Package:
        Free - Minimum $5000 deposit
      • Silver VPS Package:
        Free - Minimum $8000 deposit
      • Gold VPS Package:
        Free - Minimum $15000 deposit
    • HYCM - Didn’t get any information from their website. (If anyone has any information please feel free to share, will add here)
    • IC Markets - They offer VPS subscription package If your trading volume exceeds 15 lots (round turn) per month.
    • IG - You need to meet the minimum requirement of $5000 to get their free VPS.
    • Pepperstone - They offer two VPS servers i.e. FXVM and New York City Servers on each you can get 25% off.
    • Tickmill - They offer a 20% discount on all packages.
    • XM- You need to maintain a minimum trading account balance of 5000 USD to get their free VPS
    • XTB - Again, Didn’t get any information from their website. (If anyone has any information please feel free to share, will add here)
    Before going with any, it would be beneficial to do some research on your own as well.

#32     Jan 7, 2022
  3. @noframe XM & Fxview seem pretty good as there is no bar on trading lot size and no need to make some deposit every month.

#33     Jan 10, 2022
  4. I got to know FCA has flagged icmarkets' clone(icmarketspro.com) for offering services in the UK without the necessary authorization. is it true? Beware guys!

#34     Jan 11, 2022
    naturecumforexlover likes this.
  5. This is what has been happening always, anyways thanks for sharing this piece of info. Can you share the link btw?

#35     Jan 12, 2022
  6. #36     Jan 13, 2022
  7. S.Luke

S.Luke

I have come across many good brokers and still not sure which one is suitable for a beginner like me and would like your recommendations on which broker is good and reliable for beginner traders?

It would be an advantage if the broker has a good customer service team to help during initial stages of forex trading.

#37     Jan 17, 2022
  8. For a beginner, I’d recommend trying low cost brokers like fxview, tickmill or ic markets. Pretty good in terms of customer support as well.

#38     Jan 19, 2022
  9. Adler

Adler

I agree with the list of broker mentioned, and I would like to add FP Markets and CMC as well, they are both good brokers with robust trading conditions but FP Markets commission cost is lower when compared to other similar ECN brokers.

#39     Jan 19, 2022
  10. Can vouch for fxview for low commission. Also, Tickmill is a good broker too, their commission is $2 RT just like fxview but you need to have minimum balance of 50 grand

#40     Jan 20, 2022