List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Aero Dave

Aero Dave

Out of curiosity, what is their commission?

#41     Jan 21, 2022
  2. the good regulators broker is really difficult to found , i always search reviews in fpa

#42     Jan 23, 2022
  3. MotionX

MotionX

Yeah it is but I think this list has a pretty good collection of one of the reliable brokers, a testing on demo accounts would definitely help in finding a suitable one according to the requirements.

#43     Jan 24, 2022
  4. I currently trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets. It also has an CYSEC regulation and St.Vincent license so traders can use higher leverages.

FP Markets has been active for over 20 years, So I personally suggest them as one of the best regulated brokers I have come across so far.

#44     Jan 26, 2022
  5. noframe

noframe

New update!
    Hotforex got licensed with CMA (Capital Markets Authority) for Kenya.

#45     Jan 28, 2022
  6. not bad they dontinue to expand. they are a good broker

#46     Jan 28, 2022
  7. noframe

noframe

Another new update
    • Crypto trading is now available with Fxview.

#47     Jan 29, 2022
  8. Jenzien

Jenzien

The most famous regulated brokers are CMC Markets, ICM, Pepperstone, FP Markets, Global Prime, and Etoro. These brokers are mostly used by experienced and beginner traders.

#48     Feb 2, 2022
  9. GoAhead

GoAhead

For a beginner trader, which among these is reliable? I am mainly looking for forex and crypto trading, would like to hear your experiences.

#49     Feb 4, 2022
  10. Marcos

Marcos

For forex, I have been using fxview from the list personally however I'd suggest you to DYOR before settling for anyone. I'm not trading in cryptos but they have recently started offering crypto trading so you can get both with them i guess.

#50     Feb 7, 2022