List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Jasper21

Jasper21

I have traded with multiple brokers and I can suggest a few from my experience, like CMC Markets, good trading conditions and reliability, ICM, lower spreads and fast execution.

FP Markets is suitable for scalping since their offer lower commission cost than most ecn brokers with competitive spreads as ICM and CMC Markets.

#51     Feb 10, 2022
  2. GoAhead

GoAhead

Alright, I will do some research and open a demo account with them to test their trading conditions, thanks!

#52     Feb 10, 2022
  3. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

Was surprised to see some crypto on the list when trading in mt5 :wtf: the spreads look good, has anyone tried them out?

#53     Feb 15, 2022
  4. noframe

noframe

New Updates!
    1. XTB UK to Offer 0% Commission for Stock CFDs trading.
    2.Tickmill to add new multiple instruments including Crypto equity, and many more on MT4.

#54     Feb 17, 2022
  5. Rodri

Rodri

I'm a newbie looking for a good broker to start live trading . I prefer either an ASIC or FCA regulated broker with good customer service so that they can solve my queries during the initial stage. Any recommendations?

#55     Feb 18, 2022
  6. Yes, spreads on cryptos are good as well, commissions are also low - $2 RT just like forex.

#56     Feb 20, 2022
  7. shadybee

shadybee

Got to know CySEC has blacklisted four more forex and investment websites including log-bit, rynattrading, robofxmarkets & spursmarkets. These firms basically claimed to be regulated by the agency, but that is not true. If you guys are using these firms by chance, watch out.

#57     Feb 23, 2022
  8. thursday

thursday

So shocking to know that they can make such false claims. Glad to see cysec authorities are taking action on that.

#58     Feb 24, 2022
  9. There are several regulated brokers to trade with. I can suggest a few from my experience that are reliable. CMC Marets, Avatrade, and FP Markets are a few brokers I recommend since they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.

#59     Feb 24, 2022
  10. Is anyone using any broker from this list for stock trading, would like to know your experience?

#60     Mar 3, 2022