List of best regulated brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by noframe, Nov 8, 2021.

1. isnt it a bit scary to trade crypto on a x10? well if its just BTC and ETH i think its fine, but other alt coins would be crazy

#71     Mar 25, 2022
  2. Which regulated broker is best for traders like me that are looking for live trading experience with lower risks and good customer service that can help beginners during their initial stages?

#72     Mar 29, 2022
  3. MotionX

MotionX

Well the OP has come up with a great list of regulated brokers from which you can choose any that suits you, some of the good ones I know from the list - fxview, fxpro, ic markets, tickmill and xm.

#73     Mar 30, 2022
  4. noframe

noframe

Just realized that platform is also an important factor while choosing a broker so I have come up with the list of platforms offered by each of these brokers, if anyone is looking for it, can have a look:
    • AAAFx
      Platforms offered: ZTP, MT4

• Avatrade
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaTradeGO, AvaOptions

• BDSwiss
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss - Web, Mobile
    • eTORO
      Platforms offered: eTORO Trading Platform
    • FBS
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, FBS Trader

• FOREXdotcom
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, Forexdotcom - Web, Mobile, Desktop

• FXCM
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader, Trading Station

• Fxpro
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Fxpro - Mobile, Desktop
    • Fxview
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, ActTrader
    • Hotforex
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5
    • HYCM

• IC Markets
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader
    • IG
      Platforms offered: MT4, IG Mobile Trading app

• Pepperstone
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader

• Tickmill
    • Vantage Markets
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, Vantage App, ProTrader
    • XM
      Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, XM App
    • XTB
      Platforms offered: xStation 5, xStation Mobile
    Hope this helps!

#74     Apr 16, 2022
  5. Just read about crypto markets and was surprised to see that the crypto market is booming. Trading volumes per day is around 125 billion USDs, so I thought of trying that. Which regulated forex broker should I go with for crypto trading? Any suggestions?

#75     Apr 17, 2022
  6. The OP has come up with a great list among which you can find a suitable one according to your requirements, still as per my opinion, I would say fxview, pepperstone and tickmill are some of the good ones.

#76     Apr 19, 2022
  7. i always like to move on FPA to make sure a real review . love this trading place from all in online.

#77     Apr 24, 2022
    thursday likes this.
  8. thursday

thursday

Definitely FPA is one of the good places to start. Are there any other places that I should also look on to? I suppose trying out a micro account would be also a good way to see how their trading conditions work.

#78     Apr 25, 2022
  9. Btw was checking on the news, seems like Vantage finally added MT5 to their trading platforms list. So I thought of sharing it here.

#79     Apr 27, 2022
  10. The best regulated brokers, according to me, will be Avatrade and FP Markets, because they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC, FP Markets also has an offshore licence for traders looking to trade with higher leverage.

#80     Apr 29, 2022