LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. w3c

w3c

I simply understand that U.S want to protect their money, they don't want U.S trader bring it for other countries without benefit.

#11     Jun 29, 2016
  2. bublu

bublu

The reason might be that US law restricts their traders to invest in their own country and pay taxes on the investment gains however I guess it is a plus point that a broker is facilitating US traders too.

#12     Jul 4, 2016
  3. yes of course, from a traders view its always good to be able to make money anywhere not simply restricted to one region. to some its not safe, but to most its an opportunity. another inspiration is JACK MA, the founder of alibaba, listen to him talk about the poor man mentality.

#13     Jul 11, 2016
  4. w3c

w3c

Anyone withdrew from this broker? If you used Skrill or Neteller, please advise. Have some questions.

#14     Jul 20, 2016
  5. Esha.J

Esha.J

Hie everyone, Newbie here. As it is important to choose correct broker for a trader, i want to know what are the norms of this broker? How is the trade execution, spread and regularity of this broker, etc.. Any help?!!!

#15     Jul 21, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

I usually withdraw through skrill and it usually one business day to complete the transaction, i means that the transaction arrives within 24 hours.

#16     Jul 27, 2016
  7. yeah im using skrill as well? why?

#17     Jul 28, 2016
  8. i have not used neteller, though i think they are both owned by the same company/person..

#18     Aug 5, 2016
  9. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

A "broker" in macedonia ? You could as well send your money to a broker in Afghanistan or Iraq, not much of a difference.

#19     Aug 5, 2016
  10. bublu

bublu

Not sure much about brokers in other countries however I am trading with this broker for quite sometime and I haven't had any complaints from them so far. They look decent in spreads as well as withdrawals. I would also suggest opening account with them and test their performance at your own.

#20     Aug 12, 2016