LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. w3c

w3c

As long as we can withdraw from this broker, it's still good so far. But we should always keep closer watch on their trading conditions. How could we withdraw if the balance went to zero.

#21     Aug 16, 2016
  2. hahaha a broker that pays out and has pretty much decent process and services, that more than good enough for me. dont mind such comments, its a given, people will always have opinion LOL

#22     Aug 16, 2016
  3. w3c

w3c

Anyone here withdrew through wire? how long does it takes you for money to be our account?

#23     Aug 22, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

I guess wire transfers are usually processed within 6 - 7 business days and due to the said reason many traders prefer taking money in their ewallets rather than waiting for so many days.

#24     Aug 23, 2016
  5. w3c

w3c

6-7 days is really long and I want a precise answer from experienced trader, sounds you haven't withdrawn through wire.

#25     Aug 25, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

Well I think I am trading for quite long time but its true that i haven't tested wire transfer as yet because of the same reason that it takes too long to get transfer. However, i guess we can wait to see if anyone had any experience of getting payments through wire or either its better if we can test it at our own and then can be able to provide precise information.

#26     Aug 25, 2016
  7. w3c

w3c

Yes, normally wire could takes at least 2-3 days and could be upto 3-5 days and a week. While with e-wallets as Skrill, it is only 24 hours to process the withdrawal request and then we can immediately sell our Skrill balnce for exchanger to get the local money.

#27     Aug 26, 2016
  8. wire can take longer in some places, maybe even more than a week, thast how slow it can be thats why i prefer third part processors, to be honest im not even a fan of banks in general.

#28     Aug 26, 2016
  9. bublu

bublu

I thought of choosing wire transfer but after reading the terms "wire transfers time may vary depending on your bank and country of residence" i thought of withdrawing my profits through skrill as no doubt they have raised the service charges but i received my withdrawal amount next day.

#29     Aug 29, 2016
  10. wire trasnsfer uses lots of time, i mean if you think about you could save a couple of bucks but it will cost you atleast 2 weeks worth of time.. no worth the few pocket change.. just my opinion really.

#30     Sep 6, 2016