LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. w3c

w3c

Normally not only forex but wire often takes 3-5 bussiness days. An example is Paypal.

#31     Sep 7, 2016
  2. bublu

bublu

I have noticed that paypal is also not a feasible option for forex trading however other ewallets are instant.. just as per my knowledge.

#32     Sep 7, 2016
  3. im not a fan of paypal really, they tend to freeze accounts easily and its quiet to big to handle stuff quickly, so it might be good for eba and online purchases rather than forex really.

#33     Sep 9, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

Yeah the freezing activity or limiting the account by paypal is not unusual, i also had my account limited with the reason that i had bought few computer accessories on the same date but bought those products individually. Till now they never lifted the ban even after sending them the required evidences of trade.

#34     Sep 12, 2016
  5. w3c

w3c

^
    Indeed, paypal is really strict and many people don't like it but because the secure, Paypal money is really trustful than other e-money.

#35     Sep 12, 2016
  6. bublu

bublu

May be but i haven't used it for a long time now and i usually pay through skrill which is also instant for deposits and withdrawals.

#36     Sep 16, 2016
  7. w3c

w3c

Yes, I have applied to Skrill IB and get rejected in the past. THey told me, Forex and Gambling are two main funding sources for Skrill

#37     Sep 26, 2016
  8. bublu

bublu

Not sure about gambling as never tried to gamble but did funded forex accounts through skrill and did get withdrawals hassle free.

#37     Sep 26, 2016
  9. good for you and i suggest you not gamble ever, its pretty addictive lol. but yeah put that energy in forex for chances are better than gambling.

#38     Oct 2, 2016
  10. w3c

w3c

If you needs the fund urgenly, skrill is the best, otherwise, wire could be a good option.

#39     Oct 3, 2016
  11. bublu

bublu

Skrill is a good option but it had started charging too much charges now and all payments in EUR, i had to pay conversion charges each time i transfer USD to my bank account through them. I will really think about switching to any other suitable and cheap alternative.

#40     Nov 10, 2016