LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. but skrill are limitting the mastercard services in asia, i have to look for other means of withdrawal, the same goes with neteller. jeezz

#41     Nov 20, 2016
  2. w3c

w3c

Instead of finding another mean of withdrawal, I think you should focus to optimize your strategy, trade and gain more profit.

#42     Dec 13, 2016
  3. yeah thats good as well, but my only mean of withdrawing was the skrill card, now i think im using something else, though bank wire is an option anyway.

#43     Dec 16, 2016
  4. bublu

bublu

Bank wires usually take some time depending upon which country you resides, otherwise they are more convenient than any other alternative i guess.

#44     Feb 17, 2017
  5. i think for bank wires its 10-12 working days, the same goes with cc withdrawals if im not mistaken, but for skrill its more of a 24 process. thats good.

#45     Mar 10, 2017
  6. w3c

w3c

Thanks, ok, Skrill only takes 1-2 days and I think I have no choice.

#46     Mar 23, 2017
  7. w3c

w3c

wish this broker could improve the transactions history with latest show first, I made many transactions and have to switch pages every time I check my transactions.

#47     Apr 18, 2017
  8. i think it will remain a constant improvement with time, in my opinion as long as there is an effort to improve then thats a good sign. its good.

#48     May 17, 2017
  9. w3c

w3c

Seems they hear my feedback here, the transaction history now showing the last first. Or only me see it?

#49     May 23, 2017
  10. bublu

bublu

This is good if they responded to your feedback however if you check above they have an option to sort out the history accordingly..

#50     Jun 11, 2017