LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. mm2mm

mm2mm

anyone here from USA and have an account with this broker??? Its.from Macedonia and offers cfd and 50:1,> leverage. But everything points to it being legit. There seems to be a lot of reviews from the US on FPA.com i will be opening an account with them to test it out

#51     Jul 25, 2017
  2. Im not from the US but read some good recommendation on babypips and I do have a small account with them and its working fine, dont just take my word for it, i suggest starting a minimum account just to test live on them, it should be fine..

#52     Jul 31, 2017
  3. w3c

w3c

Just open live account with some small fund to test it. I truly think you will figure it out by yourself and FPA could be a great source of references for checking any broker.

#53     Aug 1, 2017
  4. if you do open an account kindly do update us on how it goes. and best of luck. it should be fin really my account with them passed the 1 year mark anyway

#54     Aug 16, 2017
  5. bublu

bublu

Better to start with demo account and after that starting live account with small amounts to test further processes like withdrawals etc before investing high.

#55     Aug 18, 2017
  6. yup exactly thats how it should be done, usually veterans go straight to live, but all newbies should under go demo. thats a must

#56     Aug 22, 2017
  7. w3c

w3c

Does this broker offer Bitcoin to trade?

#57     Aug 24, 2017
  8. i havent heard anything about it yet, but lets see, everyone is getting on the btc train as of late.

#58     Aug 29, 2017
  9. s4ge

s4ge

It's recent fall could cause ~ the loss of billion USD. It's an interesting asset to trade besides majors.

#59     Sep 11, 2017
  10. this might be a bit off topic, but has anyone looked on the drop on btc from 4900 - 3100? thats crazy.

#60     Sep 15, 2017