LOAD UP SHORTS: Powell warns of Jan 21/22 (war?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yoohoo, Oct 22, 2008.

1. CRAZY CENSORSHIP: WHY DID ET REMOVED THIS THREAD?

Colin Powell's a reliable source for informed leaks. He managed to inform us that Al Jazeera would release a Bin Laden tape proving Iraq's links with Al Qaeda... hours before Ah Jazeera claimed they "discovered" the tape.

Now regarding the Financial Crisis, Powell's crystal ball tells us, “The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now."

Huh? If we don't even know about it how does he know exactly WHEN the problem we don't know about is coming?

Has this anything to do with the Debka File's claim Iran will have nuclear bomb capability by Feb '09?

Democratic VP Joe Biden said, "There will be an “international crisis” early into Barack Obama’s presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions. "

Huh? Who, what, why, where - don't just give us the when! And Obama will be President?

Perhaps if we make generate enough publicity about this we can avert disaster - otherwise load up the shorts in Jan '09!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/colin-p...-right-now.html

Just like the Patriot Act was ready for 911, expect the global governance elite to have a pile of new laws ready for this crisis. Oh and don't worry, we are all safe in their hands... after all they know it's coming

CRAZY CENSORSHIP: WHY DID ET REMOVED THIS THREAD?

2. US intelligence: Iran will be able to build first nuclear bomb by February 2009
    DEBKAfile Exclusive Report

October 21, 2008, 1:06 PM (GMT+02:00)

US intelligence’s amended estimate, that Iran will be ready to build its first bomb just one month after the next US president is sworn in, is disclosed by DEBKAfile’s Washington sources as having been relayed as a guideline to the Middle East teams of both presidential candidates, Senators John McCain and Barack Obama.

The information prompted the assertion by Democratic vice presidential nominee Joseph Biden in Seattle Sunday, Oct. 19: “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.”

McCain retorted Tuesday, Oct. 21: “America does not need a president that needs to be tested. I’ve been tested. I was aboard the Enterprise off the coast of Cuba. I’ve been there.”)

DEBKAfile’s military sources cite the new US timeline: By late January, 2009, Iran will have accumulated enough low-grade enriched uranium (up to 5%) for its “break-out” to weapons grade (90%) material within a short time. For this, the Iranians have achieved the necessary technology. In February, they can move on to start building their first nuclear bomb.

US intelligence believes Tehran has the personnel, plans and diagrams for a bomb and has been running experiments to this end for the past two years. The UN International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna last week asked Tehran to clarify recent complex experiments they conducted in detonating nuclear materials for a weapon, but received no answer.

The same US evaluation adds that the Iranian leadership is holding off its go-ahead to start building the bomb until the last minute so as to ward off international pressure to stop at the red line.

This development together with the galloping global economic crisis will force the incoming US president to go straight into decision-making without pause on Day One in the Oval Office. He will have to determine which urgent measures can serve best for keeping a nuclear bomb out of the Islamic republic’s hands - diplomatic or military – and how to proceed if those measures fail.

His knowledge of the challenge colored Sen. Biden’s additional words in Seattle: “Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

Israel’s political and military leaders also face a tough dilemma that can no longer be put off of whether to strike Iran’s nuclear installations militarily in the next three months between US presidencies before the last window closes, or take a chance on coordination with the next president.

Waiting for the “international community” to do the job of stopping Iran, as urged by governments headed by Ariel Sharon and Ehud Olmert - and strongly advocated Tzipi Livni, foreign minister and would-be prime minister - has been a washout. Iran stands defiantly on the threshold of a nuclear weapon.

3. If you people need this condensed, I will be glad to:

1. Islamic nations will collude with Russia and China to comprehensively nuke the USA. Why do you think I live an hour from the Canadian border, and know all the unofficial ways to get in there?

Any questions?

4. gnome

gnome

The Powers understand that it's easy to "slip something by" the public when they are stressed or in panic...

:mad:

5. Yes, and those in money and power know the masses better than they know themselves.

6. You just threw any credibility you may have ever had, out the window.

7. Debka has some great reading and exclusive stuff, but they must be considered as a foreign source. Not than CNN has more objectivity than Debka...

8. GTS

GTS

#10     Oct 22, 2008