Look for a ROCKET move up tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SoyUnGanador, Jul 13, 2022.

1. I'm calling it right here for all to see.

2. I agree, not a very bearish close. But I'm suspicious. Worse than expected inflation is priced in? I guess they are good at pricing.

3. if you're wrong , will you eat your own ____

smallfil and blink18 like this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Mind if we ask you for a check, Soy?
    Seems like we see this type of post out of you every 10 days or so.
    You aint rich tho. You don't trade tho.
    How's your imaginary record so far?
    If no record or even just a claim by you of how you Think you've done, then no problem, we're All In on your reco. Golden fer sure. Again, lol.

5. he soy

6. zghorner

zghorner

Extreme doubt.

7. Specterx

Specterx

CPI was worse than expected, but it doesn't meaningfully alter the anticipated rates path. IOW it's old news.

Significant further downside is going to require negative shocks - like CPI stays high or even accelerates after it's supposed to begin falling, Fed throws more hawkish grenades calling for 5% or even higher rates, or earnings start coming in much worse than predicted for several quarters in a row.

8. I think the interest rates will need to be hiked more. As if I know what difference it makes to stocks anyway, but for now, hikey means dumpy.

9. so far this prediction sucks

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  10. Markets rarely shoot straight up, or shoot straight down for the day...from open to close points. Usually, you have to wait and see and time...to capture that one, obvious, major move within the day.

Whenever someone makes a claim saying this day or that day is going to the mOON or crashing to hell....they are dumb, basic, hyped up, gamblers. Who probably have zero, actual, trading profit.

#10     Jul 13, 2022
    odlareg and Jzwu2017 like this.