Looking for a few good men/women

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by wxytrader, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Who are serious about TA. This can be a closed group so trades will not be open to the public. Focusing on a more proactive approach versus reactive, by projecting trend reversals and swings before they happen. Collaboration is the idea to elevate and fine tune our techniques.

https://community.swingcharts.com/t/mara/31?u=jeditrader

I posted this (MARA) chart projecting we are entering into a triangle back on May14. This is an example of getting ahead of the swing compared to waiting for a pattern to develop. :)

upload_2024-4-24_16-6-32.png

upload_2024-4-24_16-11-38.png

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
    beginner66 likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

It'll be the blind leading the blind.

3. I have never seen you make a single projection so probably not for you. :)

themickey likes this.
  4. themickey

themickey

Hmmmm, it's what I said, blind leading the blind. :)

wxytrader likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2024-4-25_7-43-57.jpeg

For goodness sake, stop drawing thousands of lines/stop fibo here and there.
    The more you draw, the more you will suffer from
    data/line analysis paralysis.

Only draw critical / important lines.
    Don't draw trivial / distracting / erroneous lines.

Make the green-red box much much bigger.

Avoid trading choppy / ugly / out-of-shape markets.
    Look for a nice looking / decisive / sexy / athletic markets.
    It helps to bring the success rate from 0.1% to 10%.

VPhantom, fan27, PPC and 1 other person like this.
  6. schizo

schizo

May 14th? Last time I checked, we're still in April.

Anyway, why do you keep posting these incomplete looking charts? Post them correctly or don't post them at all. All charts should show prices at the Y-axis and the dates (or time if intraday) at the X-axis. Since there's no date in the above chart, I have no friggin' idea what you're talking about.

Plus, you always talk about what happened IN THE PAST. Stop!!!! We already know what happened. Tell us what will happen in the future! (I guess you kinda did with MARA, but you didn't make that post here on ET. So it doesn't count. :))

countryBoy641 likes this.
  7. I'm even better than I thought lol. The link will show the time stamp Apr14 I think...(10 days ago)

There is no point posting the full analysis here because 99% won't understand it. I try to keep it simple for you guys. :)

I did make the post here on ET, and then I reposted it. You can search my posts if you want to confirm.

8. LOL that green box was when Desterio posted if anybody can tell him where MARA will be @ January expiry he would make them rich. I posted that box in early January and price tracked right to it. I already started a topic calling him out etc.

I not only called the bounce. I also called the triangle lol. 99% of other traders not only would miss the bounce, they wouldn't even know its a triangle forming until practically the apex lol.

I also forecasted the bitcoin drop to 16k from ath's, the rally to we saw in January, the current retrace we are in, and the impending rally that will follow the retrace!

9. maxinger

maxinger

Your red green box was valid in Jan 2021 when the price broke the 21-level neckline.

Now you have to increase the red green box by a hundred times.

10. Forget about the red green box lol...it is beyond your level of comprehension. :)

#10     Apr 24, 2024