Looking for a programmer for custom job

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Fain, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Fain

Fain

Looking for a programmer to help

Need someone to program automated Technical analysis Tweets on Twitter that come from Stockcharts.com or any other source.

Basically, I Pre-set automated technical Alerts on stockcharts for my companies and want automated tweets with the chart sent out tagging the company using my Twitter handles.

Example:

2. Nobert

Nobert

https://www.fiverr.com/

Less likely that he will steal your approach.
    Cheaper = true
    Questionablequality = true

3. Fain

Fain

This is for PR/Exposure purposes. Not for trading although its trading related.

I've sent about 10 inquiries so far on Fiiver and none seemed to be able to. Has alot of vendors from developing countries not familiar with stock market.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

5. Fain

Fain

lol just assume, i'm using more places than this on my search. Checking to see if anyone here has the capabilities. Already am trying through those avenues.

guru likes this.
  6. gkishot

gkishot

Posting tweets automatically is stealing approach? These are 2 different animals.

7. Nobert

Nobert

steal & steal.

I used the second one. It's a different shrift, meaning, different context.

8. Have you found someone to do this yet?

9. spy

spy

Do you have any coding/development experience yourself? Have you looked into using the Twitter API at all? Developing a custom project and hiring an engineer, even for something basic, isn't like going to the grocery store and picking up milk and eggs.

Even a completely average, newbie software engineer, just out of college, will want $40/hr and benefits... and in this economic environment they'll likely get it. You'll need to manage that person, and 10 or 20 man-hours of work will not take you very far. So, I hope you have a decent budget.

Therefore, make sure to have some technical knowledge and ability yourself. If you can follow this step-by-step guide then you're off to a decent start. If not, sign-up for a code boot-camp somewhere at a local community college or on-line. IMHO it's imperative that you have basic skills yourself before "breaking ground".

In conclusion, unless you have a lot to burn, I recommend against just "throwing money at the problem" in a "blue-sky" manner; temper your expectations.

FYI, I've had a passion for computers since the age of 10 and worked in the industry since the 1990's... my suggestion is you abandon all hope now and become a carpenter or maybe a plumber. Lol, good luck!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2022