Looking for recommendation

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by orientintellect, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Has anyone tried 4xDEV here?

I did some digging, and found out that they are good source for various forex-developing tools.

Basically, what I want is a code that will reveal all the hidden divergences on the charts.

It should be able to detect higher highs, higher lows, lower lows, and lower highs. Plus, it should work on all timeframes.

My previous robot could find hidden divergences, but was producing too much market noise. Sometimes, it even signaled the wrong entry points.

So, clearly I don’t want that.

I want to recommend me that should I go with 4xDEV for my code?

Your feedback will be appreciated!

2. Daniel.a

Daniel.a

May i ask, what is a "hidden divergence" ?

Nobert likes this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

4. My experience working with 4xDev was pleasant.

Company’s manager, Mike, answered me immediately on any questions. What a fast guy! He perfectly understood what i needed and helped to form clear specs for programmers.

While testing the demo version of the product, smth was functioning not quite right. i contacted Mike to solve this problem, and 1-2 days later the bags were eliminated. I’m pleasantly surprised that this team listens to customers needs.

They are pros in their field. Importantly, they met all the deadlines and sent me product in time. The final version is functioning well. I have some new ideas that I would like to create with 4xDev.

I recommend you to try their services. Prices are affordable. Support service is up to the mark.

5. sk1234

sk1234

I Don’t regret that I entrusted tool development to the 4xDEV team. really good experience. The price was relatively low. They delivered my product in just 5 days! Their support team was as friendly and loyal as their IT crew.

For me this company work (from the customer service and tool development side) is a standard. Hope we’ll work together on other projects