Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

It is much better to trade with offshore brokers and it is safer, the main thing is to choose wisely, and then you will get the maximum result.

#41     Nov 23, 2020
  2. Kodakoto

Kodakoto

Many now focus on offshore brokers, because they really are quite profitable and practical

#42     Nov 24, 2020
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

#43     Nov 25, 2020
  4. True, unfortunately, stable regulation in other regions no longer serve the interest of traders. The regulators take money and the effected traders do not get compensation or refund. I would not place too much emphasis on this. The HYIP is too much

#44     Nov 29, 2020
  5. rider20

rider20

As I can see from the discussion here, many people prefer the use of offshore brokers over regulated ones. But for me, safety has always been the number one thing when it comes to the choice of a forex broker. As of now too, I am using a cysec regulated broker, Fxview and they are as good as offshore brokers in terms of trading conditions (and obv better than the former ones). Narrower spreads and commissions at just $2 per 100k. I understand people are giving more attention to higher leverage so as to catch offshore, but go with it only if you know proper risk management and also checked their reputation, otherwise it can affect your capital severely.

#45     Nov 30, 2020
  6. I recommend FP Markets, I'm a scalper and currently trading with them mainly because of their robust trading condition.

Even though they are an ASIC regulated broker, they also have an offshore license so we can be immune to leverage changes if it happens in the future. Their spreads are some of the lowest out there starting from 0.0pips.

#46     Dec 2, 2020
  7. Burigelv

Burigelv

It is really difficult to decide on worthy brokers, because there are a lot of options, but you need to be careful enough, and then the result will please you.

#47     Dec 3, 2020
  8. kroxobor

kroxobor

I would suggest to try FCA-regulated names like Hotforex or Tickmill, they are long in this market and from my experience constantly improve their services and try to stay in the competition.

#48     Dec 6, 2020
  9. Theo1

Theo1

I think the thread is about offshore brokers not about the regulated ones :sneaky:

#49     Dec 7, 2020
  10. eu based trader can opt for hotforex, they are good and regulated by te FCA, we at south east asia though trader with hotforex i think fall under cysec

#50     Dec 10, 2020