Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Riley.R

Riley.R

Well, I have heard these names quite often. Which of these is better for low spreads?

#51     Dec 11, 2020
  2. Every broker is fca regulated these days, no biggie

#52     Dec 17, 2020
  3. I can give you a list of many who are not!

#53     Dec 17, 2020
  4. Brokers and traders alike seek these regulations for some reason, it’s not a small feat.

#54     Dec 17, 2020
  5. Honestly I don’t see it as an accomplishment either but I would say that it surely gives a sense of security to the trader. Both the brokers I use fxview and fxpro are multi-regulated including fca. What it does for the broker I am not sure.

#55     Dec 17, 2020
  6. Logan15

Logan15

Compared to other offshore brokers, FP Markets is a better choice because their ECN pricing offers lower spreads and faster execution.

FP Markets are in operation for over 15 years with regulation from ASIC and have positive reviews overall from a majority of clients.

#56     Dec 17, 2020
  7. Broker’s credibility grows manifold with licenses, regulations.

#57     Dec 17, 2020
  8. For low spreads, tickmill is better between the two i know since I am using them and also fxview is quite good so far spreads are concerned.

#58     Dec 18, 2020
    Riley.R likes this.
  9. I find a lot of brokers very similar. Regulations are the differentiator for me. Only because of that and comparatively lower cost I decided to open accounts with XTB and fxview. Things are going great so far :)

#59     Dec 18, 2020
  10. I recommend FP Markets - they currentlyhave an offshore that are currently onboarding traders and compared to other offshore broker FP Markets spreads and commission cost are lower.

The main reason I currently trade with them because it is one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005 in the forex business.

#60     Dec 30, 2020