Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I guess getting regulated is a start for a serious decent broker anyway. but there are some brokers unregulated that works, but why risk it right?

#61     Jan 7, 2021
  2. Vettel5

Vettel5

I suggest trading with FP Markets as they have an offshore regulation that is currently onboarding clients and is active for more than 15 years.

The experience has been good so far, and their trading conditions are reliable even during volatile market movements.

#62     Jan 9, 2021
  3. Asher.Fr

Asher.Fr

I'm from Australia and looking for a broker to start live trading, can anyone recommend a good broker with regulation and offers ECN pricing?

#63     Jan 18, 2021
  4. Jenzien

Jenzien

Compared to other offshore brokers I suggest to trade with FP Markets because their spreads and commission cost is lower than other ECN brokers.

The commission cost is $6 per round per lot, and the spreads have been consistent even during volatile market movements till date.

#64     Jan 22, 2021
  5. Riley.R

Riley.R

Oh, is there any minimum deposit they ask for?

#65     Jan 28, 2021
  6. Jenci

Jenci

Exactly my point. Why choose unregulated ones when you can get better conditions with regulated brokers also. Do not understand how traders get ready to risk their money.

#66     Jan 29, 2021
  7. Prewste

Prewste

It is very profitable to trade with offshore brokers now, and I think this is the right decision, because we have a lot of opportunities before us.

#67     Feb 5, 2021
  8. There are many ways in which you can judge the status of the broker. The best method I think is to check with the regulating agencies website. If a broker is regulated and has a presence on the regulators website, then it cannot be fraud.

#68     Feb 8, 2021
  9. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

Probably, the main criteria for choosing a broker in Sormovo is the reliability of the withdrawal of funds.

#69     Apr 5, 2021
  10. Tarei

Tarei

Offshore brokers are really quite popular now, if you choose the right choice, you will get a good result.

#70     Apr 15, 2021