Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. fpa is really good real reviews. before choosing any brokers traders should go on there.

#81     Jun 2, 2022
  2. bublu

bublu

Yeah particularly when a new trader is looking for a decent broker i guess FPA might be of good help for them. Rest they only have to make a selection.

#82     Jun 2, 2022
  3. Offshore brokers are hard to find because most of them are not good or scammers, I suggest trading with a broker using their offshore licence, such as FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC but also have an offshore licence with St.Vincent.

#83     Jun 6, 2022
  4. aximtrade is off-shore broker regulated by ASIC. They also offer wide variety of trading instruments and competitive spread. Check out their aximtrade review for more detail if you like.

#84     Jun 14, 2022
  5. Rodri

Rodri

Most offshore brokers are unreliable and they are also not regulated. I trade from London using FP Markets using their St.Vincent licence, and the customer service is also prompt in answering my queries, even through emails.

#85     Jun 20, 2022
  6. how long you have been using this broker .

#86     Jul 3, 2022
  7. S.Luke

S.Luke

Offshore brokers are mostly non-regulated, which is why I suggest using FP Markets they have an offshore licence with St.vincent.

I have been trading with it for over a year without any major issues. Their customer service is quick in responding and solving clients' queries.

#87     Aug 4, 2022
  8. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

#88     Sep 3, 2022
  9. yes agree, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concepts such as this.

#89     Sep 6, 2022