Looking for the 2012 S&P forecast target from various analysts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Happy Hopping, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Sure.

As I monitor I annotate.

the long is where this trade began.

I go short at each FTT after taking profits.

At each penatration of the bookmark I wash and go long.

Each time I have a new FTT I go short.

As you see, I am keeping on the correct side of the market.

At some point an internal straddles the RTL, so I fan there and continue long. there are ten cases for adjacent bars. Only two are translation. the other 8 could straddle an RTL.

My display shows all internals as shaded boxes. Lucky me.

#41     Jan 9, 2012
  2. On this chart I added point 3's and annotated the three FTT's

You can also notice I used the thin blue lines to show price movement in sub fractals (three per movement.)

As you noted in your chart (thank you) price can do a lot of brief movements within a trading fractal. Hypostomus is famous for avoiding being systemmatic by using the briefest bars probably possible except for the logical 1 tick OTR.

for those interested you can see where the head and shoulders patern comes from and how it is out of phase with the normal trend. this probably also explains why there is little discussion on exits of the standard patterns.

#42     Jan 9, 2012
  3. hkrahra

hkrahra

I`m in doubt little bit.

#43     Jan 9, 2012
  4. Paddler

Paddler

Who on Earth would use your kind of chart to annotate channels for CONTEXTUAL purpose? Cretin, I guess.

If you are a predator in the wild, your vision has been evolved over hundreds of generations to recognize MOMENTS of your prey. Non-predator animals know keeping still is one of the best defense.

Similarly, you don't want loads of boxes of Internal bars fill up half of your chart to cloud your vision. Imagine you try to draw channels during night trading hours. Imagine you try to draw short-term 3~5-day channels using 5-min chart where you set two ES points as a price unit. Only cretin would do that. So, you want to chose a chart to see a lot of translation cases of adjacent bars if profit taking from trends is how you make money.

Jack has illustrated that 5-min chart is the most appropriate to show the trading fractal for daytrading liquid ES at efficiency level; for some other kinds of financial instruments, 30-min or 60-min is better.

Nevertheless, your kind of chart is useful for fine-tool purpose only. I use one tick range chart to carve turns to the last few ticks and help me to stay on the right side of the market all of the time. Your remarks on your chart such as bear trap are useful pieces of data to MADA at fine level. With WWT, I would turn my attention to DOM and T&S to see the actions rolling.

Your brain is really screw up. Look at the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time. Trying to be a smart ass is not a good idea to learn meaningfully.

#44     Jan 9, 2012
  5. hkrahra

hkrahra

I dont know what the hell you want from me...:confused:

#45     Jan 9, 2012
  6. Your modification of the chart is showing a VE of price only on the left trend line.

What I did to help you out was show you how volume leads price and how volume and price are interlocked.

So, if you modify a chart, please modify both volume and price.

The green book mark suspended in space has no meaning.

To find out how to handle a VE, just google VE and read about how volume and price work to cause the repstive containers to work.

Ancillary to VE is volume acceleration. It takes three pars to annotate acceleration. If you are using TN, then go to the library and add the snippet for automatically annotating volume acceleration. Its symbol on the display is a bold P and the equations that afford it are in the library workup. You can modify any of the library display items to your satisfaction.

It would probably be a good idea for you to be more explicit when you are offering opinions. If I were to give you an opinion(as oppossed to an ooperational fact), I would preface my comment with "in my personal opinion....blah blah blah...."

For making money in markets, it is not a good idea to ever take any risks. At some skill and knowledge point in a trading career, an individual recognizes that markets have no noise and no anomalies and no chop. When this point occurs, all trading for a person of that skill and knowledge becomes a case of always being on the correct side of the market.

The method of taking the full market's offer is to do hold and reversal trading.

There are various stages of reaching precision in this. I use incisive tools for this particular silo of trading.

One of them was mentioned recently. It is the OTR price profile chart and I also add volume as well. A person who posts here uses profile charts exclusively and from that he has an indicator he designed. It does approximately 1/4 of the trades I do. (Google proflogic)

OTR stands for One Tick Range and it uses a form of pairs trading which is NOT the CW pairs trading at all.

Had you begun to do any work (putting time in drilling on charts), you would have had a different set of questions.

#46     Jan 10, 2012
  7. In forums or trading conversations, usually no one is asking for something from someone else. If a person relates to you by replying, he is doing one of several things. None of these things is asking another person to give back something.

Often another person posts to a person such as yourself to encourage the coinsideration of something the offerer knows or has skills in that you do not have knowledge or skills in.

Here you have been told that cluttering a display with additional degrees of freedom is not a good idea. His comment was about the foundational building blocks.

either he does not know about how to biuld from a foundation or he is using a type of mathematics that does not really apply to market and he doesn't know it.

Your job is to use critical thinking to determine if an annotatiion that says "wait" Meaning continue in your current modus). If you chose to not do your job, then you get the consequences just as everyone else does.

#47     Jan 10, 2012
  8. hkrahra

hkrahra

i showed you the volume with the arrows.please look againg,you`ll see that the volume is equall but the price is not!

#48     Jan 10, 2012
  9. hkrahra

hkrahra

in my personal opinion you didnt or dont want to notice those arrows pointing to the equal volume but different price movements.

qed (usually the word you finish your posts)

#49     Jan 10, 2012
  10. Paddler

Paddler

More will come if you continue to talk like a lazy smart-ass youngster with child-like intelligence in the class room. I am speaking to the class if you have not noticed it.

#50     Jan 10, 2012