Looking for the 2012 S&P forecast target from various analysts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Happy Hopping, Jan 1, 2012.

1. hkrahra

hkrahra

I've noticed.But in what wild dreams did you get that I need your advice?

#51     Jan 10, 2012
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

Can be intelligent when I see fit.But the only fit I see so far is blah..blah.. all around.

#52     Jan 10, 2012
  3. I guess it turns out we were not able to communicate and have a common chart reference.

I annotated my observations on your chart.

If others are interested, it is very important to have reliable and consistent charts. While the market is events based and not time based, it is important to have a consistent display.

I separated my points about this chart into word groups for each point. Then I drew arrows to the point the comment applies to.

The chart poster has every riight to post what he wants to back his views. He gets to keep his views.

For me, I feel it is important to be thorough. If you are thorough while inventing a method, then you get to grow and excell.

If you have followed the TradersExpo for many many years, you can see that this session in NYC has its stable of the CW folks and, interspersed are some new presenters who continue to back up the CW.

One of the new topics is HFT and a very incisive guy is the presenter. It might be nice ti be present at that session since the audience will have a few special people there who are open minded and looking for information.

It is too bad that a dialog could not have occurred.

The beginning of the cash cow thread started with a valid chart and a lot happened after that. Scot's chart was in B/W and could have tripped up some people. As you saw then, I also checked out the time scale and got the thread off the ground.

This thread is on the coming year.

The clue to projecting what is going to happen is the use multiple interlocking fractals and hold precisely to the scaling of the upcoming precise order of events. To fill in each interlocking fractal, you have to use the 5 cyle answer sheet and also take into account the planned events for the upcoming year.

The planned up coming events affect the market in two ways:

1. Uncertainty before the event causes the market to be flatter and drift somewhat.

2. Certainty after the event causes the sentiment of the future to be more pronounced.
    a. for continuity the sentiment will continue, and
    b. for a restart, the sentiment will change.

If you want to be a copycat (a good idea)of this approach, then look at the most recent annual forecast I did here and research how the long term planned events came into play for the adjustments that were made to that correct projection. Then as this year plays out after you have done a projection, you can observe how to iteratively refine your work for future years or decades.

For myself and my buddies, we are hitting the road for the month of November. We're going to check out all the ancient star gazers' locations and see how they are interrelated in terms of cultural principles and their sciences. We will view the full solar eclipse with the aborigines in Australia and see the following meteor showers while in the Pacific Islands. Then in December when the planetary plane lines up with the galaxy plane we can be home and relax and better understand the physics of the stress the Earth will endure. We can watch the modern Mayans estart their glorious calender. Going around the world counterclockwise will be fun. Wave if you see us.

#53     Jan 11, 2012
  4. The attachment.

#54     Jan 11, 2012
  5. I just noticed my depression graphic; it covers a decade, for example.

#55     Jan 11, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

:D :D :D

aaahaaha..so you back up your SCT with mantras.i see.

I wave my little counterclock buddies!!!

#56     Jan 11, 2012
  7. hkrahra

hkrahra

Sorry Jack,it was the first time i didnt get what you wanted to say.

#57     Jan 11, 2012
  8. hkrahra

hkrahra

Jack,please see the attachments.

The time scale(10:22:24) is GMT +11

#58     Jan 12, 2012
  9. hkrahra

hkrahra

I didn`t get your logic.If you don`t mind?

#59     Jan 12, 2012
  10. hkrahra

hkrahra

Can you please also explain your "3 hour gap'' comment?What do you mean by ''3 hour gap''?

#60     Jan 12, 2012