Looking like Warren will be the nominee, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I would like that.Shes my 1# choice of the current field.Her states former Governor would be a great choice as a running mate.

3. elderado

elderado

If that's the top of the ticket, I'm going with Pete the Gay or Kamala the descendant of Slaveowners.

4. Way too early to have a guess. Overnight is a long time in politics. Bernie seems done though. It's like ok, thanks for your service, now go home. Beto failure to ignite. Pete? Seriously, he's the mayor of a small town. And it's too big a job for him. Kamala, despite having Hillary Clinton's charm and sincerity, is not taken seriously, even by her own constituents. Biden has clearly lost a step. He would be 80 years old by the end of his first term. Is that really the guy people will feel comfortable with? Or energize young voters?

So Warren seems to have the edge now, as crazy as that sounds. A rich and privileged white woman who got there by lying and claiming Native American heritage to defraud the racial privilege policy at Harvard. As a Senator, she has accomplished exactly nothing. Favoring her over Harris or Corey Booker is obviously implicit racism, and should cause second thoughts among sentient democrats, but apparently not.

5. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

My money is still on Biden winning the primary. Voters from the far left will vote for anyone not named Trump, but Biden would pull in some centrist voters that Warren wouldn't.

If Warren wins the primary, it increases the likelihood that Trump wins a second term.

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  6. Warren will be out after a few primaries when she is seen as not electable.

7. smallfil

smallfil

Way to early to annoint Elizabeth Warren. So far, dirt on Joe Biden starting to come out. I have a feeling Joe Biden's touchy feely habit of touching young girls will come to the fore, soon enough as a campaign issue. In Elizabeth Warren's case the question of her claiming to be Native American and how it influenced her admission to Harvard comes to question. In a radio show, the radio host compared her to Rachel Dolezal who claimed she was black, curled her hair and for a while, actually, headed the NAACP until, she was found out! Elizabeth Warren is going to have a hard time explaining why she has Native American blood, atleast, she continues to claim so! White privilege at its best! She is after all, a white woman and not a Native American woman. Looks like the stage is set for Hillary Clinton to suddenly, drop in as the nominee! All these other candidates will have all their dirt exposed for the public to see before, Hillary Clinton comes in! They will be all damaged goods and softened up for Hillary Clinton to finish them all off at the end!

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  8. Just to repeat:

******JOE BIDEN WILL NOT BE THE NOMINEE******

Please, anyone still clinging to that idea needs to set it aside.

The polls are in favor of Joe winning, and logic is in favor of his winning, but the reality of Joe Biden is not, and never has been. Nothing has happened in the last couple weeks that was not totally predictable months ago, as is everything that will happen in the months going forward. No one should start saying "I thought Joe was going to be the nominee but I did not know that he was going to get into this or that or do this or that, so I have had to change my mind."

Joe Biden = non starter= that dog don't hunt.

Never was otherwise, never will be.

Also, as thoroughly discussed, the dems will go through a long period of looking carefully at Warren, simply because they have no choice. Biden is out, Bernie is out, and Kamala is too stupid - and that is beginning to become visible to the others. Again, as I said before, Warren has a pantload of problems- mostly that she is unlikeable and too far left- so I am not even remotely saying that she is a good candidate- ONLY THAT THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOOK HER OVER. THE HAND OF CARDS THEY HAVE TO BE WORKING WITH HAS BEEN DEALT AND ONE OF THEIR LOSERS IS THE HORSE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RIDE. It is either warren now or it falls to a rabbit they pull out of the hat at a brokered convention- a real possibility.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

If Warren becomes the nominee, short the hell out of the market. Especially health-care stocks.

10. Pete taking the heat from the BLM thugs.
    The protester told Buttigieg "You are truly running for president and you want black people to vote for you. You [are] running for president and you want black people to vote for you — that's not going to happen. That's not going to happen. That's not going to happen."
    "I'm not asking for your vote," Buttigieg responded.

Pete must learn that to get the BLM thug vote and the police are to be considered guilty of murder right out of the gate. Investigations are so yesterday. Gathering evidence is so tedious and when the facts come out they rarely line up with the narrative being pushed. Guilt is presumed because people say so, period. Get with the program Pete.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pete-b...st-police-involved-shooting-today-2019-06-21/

#10     Jun 22, 2019