Looks like I got my Johnson and Johnson prediction right.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Oct 1, 2021.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

kmiklas likes this.
  2. kmiklas

kmiklas

Your prediction wasn't right; it was undervalued by about 10%, and your timing was way off. The price almost hit 180 in August of this year (2021), and is back down to about 160 today.

I predict that it will break 200 before May 2023.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

It depends which part, the price fluctuation aspect of the statement is accurate. I anticipate the price will continue to fluctuate between $130 - $160 dollars until 2023 and then it will stay at $160. I think it is a good play to invest in the peak and troughs of the price fluctuations. As an overall investment that makes money over the period I got it correct.

kmiklas likes this.
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Economists are never wrong. Just too early or too late. Or too low or too high. Just never wrong.

piezoe, newwurldmn and kmiklas like this.
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

What I mean is that the price will move between $130 - $160 until 2023 then it will be pretty constant at $160. My prediction seems to be correct at the moment if you look at the Johnson and Johnson share price over the past five years. This $30 reoccurring fluctuation is a play until 2023 and it might be worth taking advantage of.

6. deaddog

deaddog

How you going to do that without getting whipsawed into the poorhouse?

7. morganist

morganist Guest

Buy it when it is low and then sell it when it is high. Why would it put me in the poorhouse?

8. Nobert

Nobert

Why morganist became a ,,Guest" ?

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yeah I thought he had tenure granted by Baron. :)

#10     Nov 11, 2021