Low ECN Commission Brokers EU?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abirex, Jul 17, 2021.

1. If you do equities then better to trade with a prop firm as you will have low commissions as well as ECN rebates with leverage on capital which you can choose to take

#21     Sep 17, 2021
  2. daxydet

daxydet

The lowest commission cost that I have come across is that of Turnkeyforex - only $2rt.

#22     Sep 28, 2021
  3. Vettel5

Vettel5

I trade with an ecn broker using their raw account, which offers some of the lowest commission costs with tighter spreads and faster execution speed.

#23     Sep 28, 2021
  4. Commissions for a round trade of 100 shares is less than $1 these days on the equity trading side (atleast at my current prop is) so yours still looks high. I trade more than 700-800k shares a month so makes a diff for me

#24     Sep 28, 2021
  5. daxydet

daxydet

I’m into forex mate, not ventured into any other asset yet.

#25     Sep 30, 2021
  6. fargone

fargone

Been using fxview and their customer support is very responsive, so you can check that out. Plus they are FCA regulated.

#26     Oct 1, 2021
    benten likes this.
  7. Logan15

Logan15

Did you try FP Markets? I trade with it, and compared to most ecn brokers, FP Markets commission costs are lower with tighter spreads.

There are no hidden costs or extra commissions added during deposits or withdrawals, as of my knowledge.

#27     Oct 14, 2021
  8. Jenzien

Jenzien

I suggest trading with FP Markets for lower commission costs because I have traded with a couple of brokers like ICM and FXpro. FP markets commission costs were lower with no hidden charges.

#28     Oct 28, 2021
  9. benten

benten

Have been hearing a lot about this broker. Usually I do copy trading,and with them I might be able to cut down on the cost. Do they have any platform for social traders?

#29     Oct 31, 2021
  10. fargone

fargone

Yeah, you can use Zulutrade with them for social trading.

#30     Nov 1, 2021
    benten likes this.