M N C S

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by max401, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if mncs breaks $5 i'll take a chance...tiny bet just for fun....1kshares.

will keep u informed, like if u give a shit, r0r.

#21     May 11, 2006
  2. You're 6 cents away or $60 in lost profits. Look at the chart- What are the odds of this thing making it to $5?

#22     May 11, 2006
  3. INDU -141.92, MNCS +.01 Sheesh... go figure.

#23     May 11, 2006
  4. y a, u perfectly right...but got a fixation with round numbers that cud cause res lately: many stocks collapsed on me, fear playin a part now

#24     May 11, 2006
  5. MNCS broke the $5 barrier to 5.01.

#25     May 18, 2006
  6. Pump and Dump? I doubt it. With the news today the management group seems to be posturing big things. Lock & Load, I'm way long, looking for a double.

PS The chart really looks insane now.

#26     Jun 20, 2006
  7. IIAce

IIAce

I don't understand the news. What's the new "insurance" against?

#27     Jun 20, 2006
  8. It would part of a benefits package that will be offered to new hires allowing Manchester to compete in the executive marketplace.

#28     Jun 20, 2006
  9. IIAce

IIAce

I'm not attacking you or anything, but it really seems to me like you're pumping this stock. Do you own it?

#29     Jun 20, 2006
  10. Yes, of course I own it. Am I "pumping" it? I haven't bought the amount of shares I planned to, but I don't think it's of the caliber to get ET members very excited. The company has yet to make the first penny. It's still listed as a miner of Canadian minerals, not the used car operation that they are now planning. I think it's extremely speculative. However, if you were planning on going to Vegas and wanted to save on airfare...

From my first post:

"I'm making an official tout of mncs an otc former pos that seems to have possibilities. Lock & Load (but do the dd, it's highly speculative). BTW, the chart is pretty wild."

#30     Jun 20, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.