Machine Learning has incessantly changed markets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pips2morePips, May 26, 2019.

Do you think manual traders have much of a future?

1. Yes!!! I am always betting on humans.

74.2%
  2. No, the future seems limited for manual traders.

25.8%
  1. What's noise to most manual traders are methods of trend finding for most AIs.
    Noise and trade psychology will be the next big factors in the newest generation of neuromorphic algorithms.

The attached is our current ML algo built in R, Python and Java. With results from January to May 24, as you will note, these algo's love volatility and filters noise.

Our next iteration of bots will be built on Intel's Loihi Neuromorphic Manycore Processor with On-Chip Learning.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. What prevents the inverse of that equity curve, the drawdown?

comagnum likes this.
  3. Hedging

Handle123 likes this.
  4. Why does your algo need to be built in R, Python and Java? Seems excessive.

5. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Wow! Simply incredible! Extremely compelling! How do I get a piece of the action?

6. The functions of the algo runs on separate programs, it may seem excessive, but the results speak for themselves.

7. send me a message pips2morepips at g male and I can direct your inquiry.

8. Why don't you post live trades going forward on this thread, then we can follow along.

aquarian1 and tommcginnis like this.
  9. These are live trades, We have no interest in posting results. The previous post was to prove a point as it relates to ML. No need for anyone to follow us.

10. weird

#10     May 26, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.