Man's Best Friend Thread.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vanzandt, Jul 1, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

bestFr.jpg Post em here.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This is Gage, my sidekick.

gage.jpg

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Optionpro.... If you want one of those (post #2),..... get one of these. ;) Worlds best chick magnet. For real. I wish somebody in town rented em out for the day at the park.

I always thought Larry David should have put that in an episode of Seinfeld. George here's about how puppies work for meeting girls, and goes on a quest to rent one. He succeeds after much ado.

Cramer not to be out-done, try's to rent a baby (nearly gets arrested). Undeterred, Cramer buys a lifelike human doll and a stroller. In typical Cramer fashion he bumbles the swaddled baby and spills it and the baby carriage in the park. George meets a hot babe but has to return the puppy after a heated debate with the owner. True to form, the girl finds out and he gets dumped himself. Not sure what the other two side stories for Elaine and Jerry would be.

Quasimodo could get laid with this guy:

puppy.jpg

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

And if we can post a mega dollar time-piece.... what the heck:

dreamkeys.jpg

And.... :cool:

otherbestfriend.jpg

fullautotrading likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Tom B, wartrace and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Wow, those are some cute dogs!

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Where's my killer watchdog when I need her?:D

I finally caught the little fucker thats been eating my cucumbers... this is him sniffin my tomatoes. Oh well, live and let live.... my chicken-wire has saved the cucumbers... and this little guy seems to have no real interest in tomatoes. He probably hasn't heard of prostate cancer.

Untitled.jpg

" License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations.
    Man, free to kill gophers at will.
    To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong.
    So you have to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence.
    And that's all she wrote."

#10     Jul 21, 2016
    fullautotrading and Tom B like this.