Marriage, just don't

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Welcome to the real world. The trick is to make a good assessment FAST. That's not easy to do. Good lawyers have an uncanny ability to do this to screen their potential clients.

#371     Jan 22, 2012
  2. If you sit down and think hard about it, our society is built make sure we have children. A woman's prime directive is to have kids with a man who will put up with her BS and raise those kids to maturity. If she cannot do all of the above with one man, she reproduce with one man and use the state and as many other men as she can to complete this prime directive.

It is simply nature. Young men do not have historical perspective to lean on and they are driven by testosterone. That is why men who survive the marriage/children process do not get married again until they know they are essentially too old to run about and play the field.....Clint Eastwood.

Our culture makes men believe that women believe sex is scared to them, but this is simply not the truth. Sex is a tool and nothing more. When a man finally gets this point, then it is a game changer for him.

Most women have a mission in life, as do most men. If, as a man, your mission is not compatible with hers, keep that in mind and make the right decisions.

#372     Jan 22, 2012
  3. #373     Jan 22, 2012
  4. Yeah, its a learning experience, be happy you learned this now rather than later. Happens to the best of us, and now you will know how to spot the BS out quicker next time.

#374     Jan 23, 2012
  5. AK100

AK100

One thing you have to remember about all the bimbos and ex-wives getting fat divorce payouts is they haven't a clue about how to look after and manage a large sum of cash.

So chances are they're going to be royally ripped off by those nice and ever so helpful financial managers and planners from the big bracketed named firms. In effect many of them will be broke within 5-15 years of the settlement.

Same with many of the idiot sports stars. They might be good on the pitch but are no match for the professional financial planners.

#375     Jan 23, 2012
  6. How the field really is. I still have scars on my face as a reminder every day what a psycho bitch she was. I paid for alot of expenses. She wanted a sugar daddy and when I pulled the plug and had her served at work that is when the fur began to fly. I am sure she is still blowing her money left and right and looking for her next victim. Revenge is going to the Ranch and enjoying every minute. The girls are real nice there and know how to treat men.

Akuma

#376     Jan 23, 2012
  7. 20 years ago, I worked at an international CPA firm (Los Angeles office). I worked there for over a decade. The manager, was the nicest guy in the world. Didn't have a mean bone in his body. He was my mentor and taught me everything.

I went to his wedding and we went to BBQ's at his house. His wife was a sweetheart. A very cute and petite latino girl who came from a very good family. This couple was a match made in heaven. They had 3 kids, currently ranging from 8 to 16. After the first child, she had started getting psycho. She refused medical help.

I quit working at the CPA firm a long time ago, but we kept in touch. This last October, I got a very sad call from my old firm. I'll let you read about it here:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/walnut-husband-stabbed.html

He had just separated a few weeks before this and the judge had ordered her out of the house. He kept the house and the kids. One morning, he dropped off the kids at school. When he came home, she was hiding and ready for him. She brutally stabbed and killed him with a knife, and then started stabbing herself. Imagine what the kids have to go through.

She is now in jail and has been charged with murder and killing the family dog (yes, she stabbed the family dog to death a couple of weeks before that).

No one could have ever seen this coming. You should have seen them 20 years ago. They were the most perfect couple that anyone could imagine.

#377     Jan 23, 2012
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

Amazing story Traderham.
    Do you know whether she was on some medications or what was her diet?

#378     Jan 23, 2012
  9. holy shit.

now it gets serious. thats not funny anymore.

woman can be very dangerous beings, i always said it.

Watch out !!!

no kidding here:eek: :eek: :eek:

#379     Jan 23, 2012
  10. How sad about the murder. A lot of my friends have healthy marriages. From my failures know what to look for in a girl now. I learned a lot about myself from my failed relationships. There are things I can work on now. You have to take your failures as a learning experience. I haven't given up on finding my life partner.

#380     Jan 23, 2012