Marriage, just don't

Discussion in 'Economics' started by turkeyneck, Feb 16, 2011.

1. For those of you that want to know what marriage is really like, just find a woman you cant stand and buy her a house. :)

#381     Jan 23, 2012
  2. way too funny:D

#382     Jan 23, 2012
  3. She got post partum depression after their first child. During office events, she would often start crying for no reason. Other wives would try to console her. Her husband finally pursuaded her to get some psychotic help. She took some meds and was a lot better (sorry, I don't know the meds). But they had side effects as well. Then she was on and off the meds for years. They had two more kids. Things really turned bad after that. He put up with her for years.

She then suspected he was having an affair with a girl in the office. I knew the girl and she was a loyal employee. Her husband and this girl were NOT having an affair. She had a boyfriend and got pregnant. The wife thought the baby is her husbands! She was totally delusional. If you knew George, you would know he is the last person on earth who would cheat on his wife. He was dedicated to his kids.

The wife started harassing the female employee in office. She wouldn't stop. George was given a warning to control his wife. He just couldn't. After 20 years of employment, he was given a warning that he would be let go if another occurance of harassments occurred. It did. He was given 4 weeks to clean up his desk and leave.

This is when he went to court to seek a divorce. Since she had gone psycho before and the police were called (always her fault in the police reports), the judge gave custody of the house to George (along with the kids). She was given one week to leave. The day she was to leave, she broke everything in the house. EVERYTHING. Then she stabbed the dog to death. George had taken the kids out hoping to return to the house after she had left. He came back to a mess.

Just a few weeks later....she kills him. She had been ordered to stay away from that home (restraining order). She broke the side window to get in and hide.

What really bothers me is that this was the perfect couple. In everyone's eyes. It's really scary how things can turn.

#383     Jan 23, 2012
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Thanks, that fact explains a lot.

See this article:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/011353_bad_medicine_psychiatric_drug.html
    quote:

But he goes on to make the startling claim that these new psychiatric drugs have directly contributed to an alarming new epidemic of drug-induced mental illness. The very drugs prescribed by physicians to stabilize mental disorders in fact are inducing pathological changes in brain chemistry and triggering suicide, manic and psychotic episodes, convulsions, violence, diabetes, pancreatic failure, metabolic diseases, and premature death.

Whitaker originally was a highly regarded medical reporter at the Albany Times Union and also wrote off and on for the Boston Globe. A series he co-wrote for the Boston Globe on harmful psychiatric research was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize in 1998.

another quote:

Yes, these drugs disrupt normal brain chemistry. That's the real paradox here. And the real tragedy is, that even as we peddle these drugs as chemical balancers, chemical fixers, in truth we're doing precisely the opposite. We're taking a brain that has no known abnormal brain chemistry, and by placing people on the drugs, we're perturbing that normal chemistry. Here's how Barry Jacobs, a Princeton neuroscientist, describes what happens to a person given an SSRI antidepressant. "These drugs," he said, "alter the level of synaptic transmission beyond the physiologic range achieved under normal environmental biological conditions.

#384     Jan 23, 2012
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

Unfortunately, most western woman treat medical doctors like Gods.
    They'll do everything without the sligthest dose of skepticism.

Beware, your wife can not only kill you.
    She can also slowly kill your children, by giving them sodas and other high sugary drinks- which cause cancer in the long run.

Guess what- 99% of women don't have even basic, fundamental knowledge about nutrition and health.
    When you tell a woman, that "modern" oncology is PRO CANCER not against it, she will call you "conspiracy nut".

Corporate propaganda, medical brainwashing, goofy and evil advertisements, feminism crap are wreaking havoc mostly among females, because of their inability to think logically, draw objective conclusions and hyper oversized egos.

This is the biggest danger. Don't let your woman make any important decisions, she will screw it totally. Women should be taken care of in every aspect.

#385     Jan 23, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I'm thinking of running this ad:

"Seeking extremely wealthy, extremely attractive lady.
    Must not be over 35.
    Preferably a deaf mute.
    No fatties need respond."

Think I will have good luck or do I need to be more specific?

#386     Jan 23, 2012
  7. Could work....as long as it's not a radio ad.

#387     Jan 23, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

True. My wife of thirty years is getting chemo and dialysis after lots of education about the dangers of the medical system. The doctors just scare them and get them to start with that stuff... in the '70's something like a third of American women got their ovaries removed.. can you imagine doctors trying to castrate that many men?? DO NOT MARRY AN AMERICAN WOMAN!! They are stupid feminists for the most part, just horrible for men. I moved a couple of years ago and never looked back. I have a French Canadian galpal nowadays, what a delight!! To have a woman that actually encourages me in my work, that accepts my help and advice, is intelligent and well motivated. She was raised to be a woman, not some Marxist aggressor feminist piece of garbage like most American women...

#388     Jan 23, 2012
  9. I agree, great quote.

#389     Jan 23, 2012
  10. Wow, great question and answer, I can see where you going with your question when I first read it. Only if you truly understand medical industries are all about. Learning food nutrition, and timing foods season are important for your body. (for example, people eat a lot red meat bbq in summer is just wrong, should switch to late fall.)

If woman want to lose weight right after giving birth, taking some those weight losing diet and pills, which can interfering body to process natural fatty acid. This can be dangerous for their brain and mental health.

I always stay away from skinny/overweight woman, unhealthy in my book = dangerous woman.

#390     Jan 23, 2012