Marrying for money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Dec 14, 2007.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

CPW 2 bedroom for 2K? Please pm me with details on this apartment. I was looking at CPW and a 2 bedroom was 3 times this much.

#121     Dec 17, 2007

2. yeah, you can't get a studio for 2k on true CPW.

JJ's not been in the market for some time, probably.

no clue what he means.

surf

#122     Dec 17, 2007
  3. Yep. Life is good. :D

#123     Dec 17, 2007
  4. aah, thesharpone, what an ironic handle.

You will have your character for your descendants to remember. Much more important than money. Anyone with character and intelligence will figure out a way to make money. Look up what Lucky Luciano said about money after he got busted.

P.S. I won't get into your pitiful attempt at grammar (seize to exist?) because I don't want the point to be skewed by your anger.

#124     Dec 17, 2007
  5. Very, very true.

#125     Dec 17, 2007
  6. Amen. Really I would trade all the tea in China for a good woman (read sane and mentally stable), you should be doing backflips to make her happy. Everyone of my male friends who has a good woman is happy as a pig in slop. The others are constantly terrorized by their wives and ex wives. The shit these divorced guys put up with is unreal. Nothing like paying alimony so your ex wife can have a new $500 dress while the kids go around with holes in their clothes and there ain't jack shit you can do about it.

#126     Dec 17, 2007
  7. JimyJam

JimyJam

:confused: ... hey you guys, I qualified my comments with the following post:

... and while I may have dated one or two women who lived on CPW, I was never actually in the market for a crib there, always been an uptown kinda guy myself. :cool:

Jimmy Jam

#127     Dec 17, 2007
  8. JimyJam

JimyJam

Amendment to your definition of a good woman: sane, mentally stable, great in bed (that's why they're doing the back-flips, BTW) :D

On everything else, you dead on though, especially the ex-wives terrorizing their divorced husbands ... I've dated enough divorcees to see the havoc they wreak on their ex-husbands' lives ... sucks to be them. :p

JJ

#128     Dec 17, 2007
  9. It used to be soo simple. Now it is just too complicated. Better off staying unmarried with a girl in a non-common law state. Safer.

#129     Dec 18, 2007
  10. Like which state?

#130     Dec 18, 2007