Marrying for money

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Just another piece of evidence why a man should NEVER marry any female from USA.

And if you plan to grab em out of the old country (like I am), avoid bringing them here, unless there is a way where your marriage in a different nation won't hold any legal power in USA. Wouldn't mind someone clueing me in on the technicalities behind that.

Eddie Muphy's "Raw" standup has a very funny & true piece regarding this.

#51     Dec 15, 2007
  2. #52     Dec 15, 2007
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

I lived in Scottsdale AZ until I was 24, the girls I knew were crazy about only 3 things: Money, Cars, and sadly Coke. Most girls had some sort of plastic surgery in high school, and by the time they were college juniors had plastic surgery 3 times.

This city is somewhat small, but the girls act like the ladies in NYC, money, money, money.

#53     Dec 15, 2007
  4. JimyJam

JimyJam

100% correct. Not my first choice, but I definitely will (do) take them over the next option.
    100% correct again. This was my ex-wife. What started out as love and admiration for her strong qualities became tiered and bored of her really quick. Let me tell you, the constant arguing and bullshitting around with her and her parents taught me everything I ever wanted to know about what NOT to do in a marriage ... SHEE-IT!

Eventually I didn't want to touch her (of course), so along come the affairs, and after two or three I realize I'd better get out ... now!

She looks good, so it was easy enough for her to find some shmuck (read: victim) to give her a couple of kids (damn, dudes are dumb - betcha can't say that 3 times fast).

Most recent update, she actually contacted me a few months ago to see what I was doing ... it seems that after getting a couple of rug rats out of the guy (and the steady supplemental income that comes with them) :p, she's back on the market and looking ... LOFL! :D - sounds like it was a pretty good trade on my end, funny how the ex-dude always seems to get the last laugh in these situations, :eek: , that little bitch-made punk was parading around like he was the man for a minute there.

Cynically yours,

Jimmy Jammer

#54     Dec 15, 2007
  5. #55     Dec 15, 2007
  6. You are right about that one my man. Sounds crazy but my own brother pulled that shit on me once with my long-time girlfriend when I was young and stupid....she was gorgeous and he thought he was big shit for doing that (yeah even at the expense of losing a brother, people are fucked up)...he ended up marrying her ass, and they are fucking miserable. She is a little spoiled rich girl and she refuses to work. ha ha ha There's a lot more funny shit to it, but you get the point I'm sure. lol

Cheers man, I'm laughing with you.

#56     Dec 15, 2007
  7. JimyJam

JimyJam

LMAO bro, you definitely come up big on this one.

Can't believe your real life bro put that ho before you ... but in his defense that's a powerful urge that's hard to resist. I can't tell you the number of times I had to literally shake myself and walk away from a situation where one of my boy's girlz was coming on to me (too many to count) :eek:.

I don't think it's a reflection on me, I think it's a reflection on women, but I ain't mad at'em, this is just the way that nature designed things (reproduction is the most important thing for nature ... and nothing in life is personal.)

LOL, you get to keep-on-truck'in and he has to live with his decision (literally) every day. :p

JJ

#57     Dec 15, 2007
  8. bathrobe

bathrobe

when I used to live in Scottsdale I read an article in the newspaper that was titled "the $30,000 millionaire" which stated men would extend their credit so much while earning lower than average salaries just to impress women and make them think they were rich, the entire time knowing bankruptcy was lurking in the future.

#58     Dec 15, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let's turn the sides gentlemen:

Would you marry Oprah or J.K. Rowling???

#59     Dec 15, 2007
  10. I was on the beach in Florida when I was about 30. I saw a guy about my age or maybe a few years older walking with his arm around a very old woman, looked like about 60, he kissed her on the mouth. I spit my beer out. She must have had money.

But getting back to your question, thanks for the disgusting thought. Ummm nope. I'd rather be sentenced to a slow death living alone in a trailer park.

#60     Dec 15, 2007