Maverick74 and marketsurfer's TopstepTrader Combine (daily trade reports and journal)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TST_Hoag, Oct 1, 2012.

1. This is great from reading here I understand both are respected well known traders. Great for young traders to see the professionals in action will you post your trades too I hope?

#21     Oct 1, 2012
  2. that's a minimal difference and over time would even out anyways

toughest part of getting "funded" is meeting equity curve criteria. wins need to be bigger than losses, more frequent than losses and rather tight max loss for the day per contract limit unless working split orders to defend against draws

it is not free money by any means when fine print is read... you gotta be a skilled trader to have any chance at phase 3 :cool:

#22     Oct 1, 2012
  3. You are correct in that asking for an answer during the day maybe incorrect, but don't lecture me at the same time. If you have been in this business long enough, you fully understand that to expect honesty is just asking to lose more money. Yes, I do know how easy it would be to make money or fake making money with a delay of even 3 seconds. WOw, is that really hard to understand why someone would question? And I guess I also know why my question is pretty much a waste of time as nothing about this is actually real time. It is all after the fact posting, and there is no real guarantee that anyone is managing money other than their word. This is the internet? Oh yea, it is, so to question is a good idea.
    I am fairly reasonable person, and I like the idea of what is offered, but I question everything, and I won't apologize for my questions. I work everyday, and still waste time on here. I would guess you guys way above my pay grade could take the time also.

#23     Oct 1, 2012
  4. Might I add while I wasted time posting I made $65 per contract on the CL. For me it meant x 2, and I won't retire tomorrow, but I posted and made money.

#24     Oct 1, 2012
  5. Have you met either or both of them, or just your experience via the internet? I am under the same impression and have contacted them previously. At the same time, I would highly recommend meeting people personally for this kind of business.

#25     Oct 1, 2012
  6. MadeMan

MadeMan

Stop Spamming this thread allready!

Goddamn leave it as clean as possible For
    Marv and Surf!

No arguing nor discussion!

Just watch and learn

#26     Oct 1, 2012
  7. Some of those guidelines appear to be negotiable in their customizable combine. Ask the firm for those details. :)

#27     Oct 1, 2012
  8. Boy I am feeling like an ass poster now. I hope Mav and Surfer appreciate my point of view, but actually I don't care. As someone who started in this stuff around 1998 as a full time experience, I have learned that to question everything is the best thing you can do, at all times!
    Peace to Mav and Surf. I have actually thought this might be a way to prove my mettle and expand my money making is a good concept. But please understand my skeptical nature.

#28     Oct 1, 2012
  9. Mademan, I agree, I apologize. Just my nature and experience over the years. Peace again!

#29     Oct 1, 2012
  10. A lot of people who are on tilt and don't understand a price feed.

#30     Oct 1, 2012