MBT Demo sucks!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by nealvan, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Anyone seen The Sphere? Dustin Hoffman, Sharon Stone, Samuel L. Jackson?

You know the personna that is supposedly 'inside' the sphere?

Kind of like a cross between an adult and a little kid?

Anyone feel me here?

#51     Dec 28, 2007
  2. LOL sorry.:D

#52     Dec 28, 2007
  3. I'm tracking man. :p

#53     Dec 28, 2007
  4. nealvan

nealvan

It's called emotions.. Do you all have a constant need to talk down to people and be mentally abusive? Seriously who is more the adult? Thanks for the compliment!

#54     Dec 28, 2007
  5. nealvan

nealvan

Ok well I'm going to sleep. Good night. Thanks for your advice.
    Neal Vanderstelt

#55     Dec 28, 2007
  6. Yes, as I said, you are extremely emotional. I would say overly emotional. In fact I would say you're ridiculously emotional considering that you are talking to people you don't even know. You must be hell on wheels high maintenance in a relationship.

I know that English isn't your first language, which is perfectly ok. I just wish I could translate the colloquial 'high maintenance' into your native tongue.

#56     Dec 28, 2007
  7. cstfx

cstfx

"The Virgin" was on 2nite. Classic.

#57     Dec 28, 2007
  8. Listen dickbreath, in case you haven't figured it out yet, free speech is mostly allowed on these forums, regardless of how idiots like yourself interpret statements.

I will enjoy taking your money. :D

#58     Dec 28, 2007

9. :D :D :D

#59     Dec 28, 2007
  10. Now you attack someone else who just happens to agree with me?

You know what, its our fault for trying to enlighten knuckle-dragging morons like yourself who obviously cannot use the forum's search feature.

Go right ahead, open an account with Saxo. A few posts is much more than what you deserve as I have better things to do with my time. But clearly, you being such a big swinging dick trader you seem to have all the time in the world to entertain us with your histrionics.

Good luck, you will need it even more than I originally thought :p
    And if such a statement has such a profound effect on you, then you don't (at least as yet) have what it takes mentally to be a trader. A statement many in this thread have already echoed.

[Late edit] Just saw this guy's thread in Chit-Chat. After reading what he had to say, well, it explains everything. [/Late edit]

#60     Dec 28, 2007