Melania Trump was in no rush to move into the White House. That’s when she renegotiated her prenup.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Genius is applied pretty loosely these days, kinda like hero, so if she says so, who am I to question anothers opinion of themselves?

#21     Jun 12, 2020
  2. Did I mention that I'm a deity?

#22     Jun 12, 2020
  3. I thought it obvious. :p Doesn't take much to be a God these days either. Just work in mysterious ways.

#23     Jun 12, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. That was unexpected, and cannot go unrewarded. You may bask in my glory.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:D

#24     Jun 12, 2020
  5. Now you're just shamelessly pumping your own thread. :D I'd rather discuss God, or god, or gods, than political crap, or Melania's boob job. Might actually learn something useful.

#25     Jun 12, 2020
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

We agree on Ad Astra :) I very disappointed in it. I skipped it at the cinema and glad I did. I have an OK projector at home though.

The giving social climbers a hard time thing in some part comes from my mom's family who are old money.

The damage a down and dirty goldigger can do to a family is huge and call it snobbery but it is not a small amount of self-preservation by other family members. And the thing is we all actually like each other so don't want to bring a horror story into the picture.

I have no issues with Melania and Trump as a pair they really do suit each other. Trump is himself one generation ahead of her (all the lying about being Swedish not German to get on the ladder) just... the Obama being an N word defiling the Oval office with an "ape in a dress" also tranny wife with a penis (but two childbirths?) sniggering is hard to let pass.

#26     Jun 12, 2020
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS!!

#27     Jun 12, 2020
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Weirdo sycophant.

#28     Jun 12, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt