Mentors and education

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by trader2713, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I’ve never understood why people who teach others do t show their actual returns. They all hide under a cloud of secrecy. Yet, I uploaded my statement here on elite trader and I don’t want to teach anyone.

What I’ve developed over the last 8 years I don’t t think I would share with anyone for $200k!

Blah blah bla I’m not permitted by compliance regulators to share my returns. Give me a break!

#41     Mar 4, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. LMFAO hahahahahah hahahah yes, I agree with you.

#42     Mar 4, 2020
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  3. Thanks ironchef for the comments. Appreciate it. It actually will take the same amount of courage to say I am unprofitable trader as it will to say I am profitable trader. No courage needed, I am just speaking the truth. Seems simple to me.

#43     Mar 4, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Some people like to live out their fantasy online. All I want is to learn to be a better trader.

Regards,

#44     Mar 4, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. Yes, I agree. I am very bless. I get to wake everyday and use my own brain to make money. I am responsbile for getting it done. No manager, no workers, no women, no nothing. All work.

#45     Mar 4, 2020
    ironchef likes this.

6. Yeah, and it's not an edge.

#46     Mar 4, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

Being alive is an edge, a blessing.

Every new day is a bonus.

#47     Mar 5, 2020
    comagnum, SimpleMeLike and KCalhoun like this.
  8. PoopyDeek,

You absolutely right. I do not have an edge.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    #48     Mar 5, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

You just need a little bit of luck

#49     Mar 5, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  10. John Carter the best honest trader with a real track record. I've done ok and trying to help a couple of newbies but then along came COVID-19 Aside from cheap/ free butterflies I'm sidelined for now

#50     Mar 7, 2020