Mentorship

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mikeriley, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Mentorship is important for new traders in order to assist and build them. Because a mentor can guide and train you and tell you where you are going right and what needs to be improved and focused more on. Much easier than self-learning, but it can be the difficult case it is virtual mentorship, I think.

#61     Sep 17, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Fx_Jezz5

Fx_Jezz5

Mentors can be a great help. Your time will be greatly reduced if you have a mentor and his/her experience can teach you a variety of useful trading suggestions and techniques.

#62     Sep 20, 2022
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i had several successful mentors and what i gained most is not how they traded but that in fact i was not wasting my time putting in the hard work to find my own way. just knowing that someone can actually do this was the first step i needed to never look back.

#63     Sep 20, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  4. josy5

josy5

I think mentorship is important for initial guidance and helps you to show a way in trading but the real knowledge is self gained by practice and study. As you develop your problem-solving skills, you will be able to do better trading, as well as enhance your decision-making abilities through self-learning.

#64     Sep 21, 2022
  5. Imo, mentors can be very helpful. They can guide you and put you on the right track, saving your time and money. But don’t let a not-having-a-mentor excuse stop you from trading. Your actions are more important above everything else. If you analyse your trades daily and find solutions to your problems, you can climb up the ladder yourself.

#65     Oct 14, 2022
    murray t turtle and NoahA like this.
  6. A mentor is much needed, especially when you are a newbie. With that, a trader can have the proper assistance and understanding of the trading. A mentor helps you guide through several stages of trading. It is beneficial if you have one.

#66     Oct 31, 2022
    MarkBrown likes this.
  7. %%
    Blessed are the meek[teachable],
    for they will inherit the earth[ land].
    The reverse is also true; no meekness can goof up any land deal\easy:caution::caution:

#67     Nov 2, 2022
  8. speedo

speedo

Shut the fuck up fool

#68     Nov 2, 2022
  9. Silvi_26

Silvi_26

It's good to have someone to guides you. But at the end, you have to use your mindset only.

#69     Nov 3, 2022
    MarkBrown likes this.
  10. It is good to have a mentor. Someone to help you in a time of need. Before you start trading Forex, learn about it from a mentor and practice.

#70     Nov 10, 2022
    MarkBrown likes this.