#MeToo Cuomo!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Dec 13, 2020.

1. WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  4. Completely justifiable! :D

Screen-Shot-2019-06-11-at-12.33.04-PM.png

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

6. Would smash!

Option_Attack likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Id pass

upload_2020-12-13_18-28-9.png

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

which of the Cuomo brothers is she looking at?

9. ph1l

ph1l

Maybe one of his ancestors was Cuomo Erectus?:D
    upload_2020-12-13_20-0-51.png

wrbtrader likes this.
  10. During the primary Kamala reaffirmed many times over that she absolutely believed Joe's multiple accusers.

Then when Joe got the nomination the press agreed either formally or through their actions to just drop the issue and not press her on it again.

So that is the blueprint for how this will be handled.

Note that Joe has already established his rules of engagement with the press whereby at press conferences no one shall ask him a question unless chosen by his staff. He has already adopted a style to protect himself from direct questions on Hunter, and anything else such as his sketchy nominees for various positions.

I believe his accuser. If there is no truth to it whatsoever then I would just give him the Kavanaugh treatment which is how the dems treated nominees who had total bullshit accusers. I would make Joe squirm plenty. If he tries to dismiss it, or goes forward with it, make him suffer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    #10     Dec 13, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.