Mindset

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mikeriley, Aug 6, 2022.

1. I agree with you, Right Mindset leads us to some good places.We should always have determination of moving forward with our tasks in order to achieve.

#11     Aug 20, 2022
  2. Faye_568

Faye_568

When it comes to trading, the key is never to take anything for granted or imagine that you are going to make a profit on every single trade. And yes, you need to have a positive mindset in order to become successful.

#12     Aug 22, 2022
  3. Trading can be a difficult journey, especially if you constantly feel as if your mental energy is about to deplete and you struggle to focus on the markets. Always keep your losses under control, never stop learning, and keep your emotions under control.

#13     Aug 23, 2022
  4. Andrea Wylan

Andrea Wylan Sponsor

Totally agree! The question is how? It's like going on a diet and saying, I am not going to eat sweets and I will lose weight. Then you eat them! Easier said than done.

#14     Aug 24, 2022
  5. Mindset is the real virtue of forex trading that helps in preparing us for all the necessary hard work that is required to be done apart from helping in making rational trading decisions.

#15     Aug 25, 2022
    Andrea Wylan likes this.
  6. Axel_23

Axel_23

Trading is all about analytical thinking, so having a calm and composed mindset helps to stay consistent in trading and patient in both wins and losses.

#16     Aug 25, 2022
  7. Lyla

Lyla

In trading having a positive attitude and optimistic mindset is very important. It helps traders to make better decisions.

#17     Aug 25, 2022
  8. Absolutely a strong positive mindset is pivotal for trading.
    The ability to take trades knowing you followed your rules and used proper risk management is a powerful thing

#18     Aug 31, 2022