Moderna twice as good as Pfizer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Nobert

Nobert

#11     Aug 31, 2021
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

We should worry probably more about B and T cells:

dbx99

"Antibodies decrease over time in one’s body and it is wrongly reported as waning immunity. Antibodies are meant to decrease when there’s no active infection to fight off. It’s the Beta and T-cells that store the immune response needed and those remain in the body for the long term (1+ year so far for Covid. Remember there’s no long term research data older than the pandemic on this specific mRNA COVID19 vaccine). So when the body is exposed again it will produce the correct antibodies quickly."

B Cells have the ability to transform into plasmocytes and are responsible for producing antibodies.

Memory T cells remember how to fight the virus, they last indefinitely. Antibodies die but the memory T cell remains.

#12     Aug 31, 2021
  3. Did the tinnitus go away? Mine finally diminished back to what I normally have been experiencing for the last 15 years. It was elevated for about 4 months after I got the second jab. Other than that I haven't experienced any noticeable changes physically, and mentally I'm no more crazy than usual.:confused:

#13     Aug 31, 2021
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Low potassium very likely, eat a couple of bananas.

#14     Aug 31, 2021
  5. tango29

tango29

Same with mine, about where I was previous to the 2nd shot. I tried going back to one cup of coffee, but had the same issues with just one, so dropping it all together from the morning routine. And yes, I assume it is the caffeine, just don't understand what would possibly have been affected by the shot.
    As far as potassium, it was one of the many results in my labs and the number was within normal levels.

#15     Aug 31, 2021
    CaptainObvious and Bugenhagen like this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

Got 2 jabs of the Moderna vaccine. That was my choice since, the rest of my family took the vaccines. I figured if we all died, we all died. Still, took precautions to boost my immune system months before I was given the vaccines and even now. I do not intend to take the 3rd and 4th booster shots. My cousins (both females) had adverse reactions to the Moderna vaccines, developing rashes on the arm which grew in size. It took weeks to get rid of it. In addition, they had severe headaches, body aches, high fever on top of it. I got a headache for about 1 day after the 1st jab. Nothing after the 2nd jab. I credit strengthening my immune system and not listening to extreme liberal hacks of the CDC and even our ET trolls. Those who took the vaccines probably, had their natural immunity reduced a huge amount, me included.

#16     Sep 1, 2021
  7. cobco

cobco

8. piezoe

piezoe

Are you connecting your vaccination to your strange response to coffee? Or are you being facetious?

It's hard to conclude much of anything when the sample size is one, and the only clue is timing; there being no other known basis for the connection. As of last February 11th the U.S. had ordered or purchased 141 million doses of Moderna Covid Vaccine. (The total U.S. commitment at that time was 300 million doses.) Of those first 141 million doses, some fraction of the doses would have certainly not found arms and would have been discarded -- assume 10%, that produces roughly 126,900,000/2 fully Moderna vaccinated "guinea pigs". Assuming yours is the only report; the incidence of the coffee-Moderna side-effect is 1/63,450,000 = 0.000000016%. Not sure this will be scary enough to keep folks away from Moderna. :cool:

#18     Sep 7, 2021
  9. tango29

tango29

I wasn't trying to scare anyone away, I was just making note that since I had that second shot I have very little tolerance to caffeine, in my case via coffee. My heart rate was up considerably after my usual coffee regimen in the morning. I didn't make the connection until I fasted before a physical, which included no coffee. I felt great and my pulse at the doc's office was back to the low 50's which I hadn't seen since before the 2nd shot. I also didn't feel like I might be having a heart attack during the day. I had coffee the next day and it was racing again. It took me a couple weeks to stop and when I did the difference was obvious.
    I have no idea what the connection is, or why, but I can only relate my experience. If I had known this would happen I would have still taken the shot. It is far from a problem, just annoying.

#19     Sep 7, 2021
    piezoe likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Well shit, if your normal resting heart-rate is in the low 50s, it is no wonder you might feel your heart racing after coffee. Because in the low 50s yer a walking corpse.

So your racing heart probably got up to everyone else's normal level of the 70s, hehe.

I have a friend who's normal temp and Sys/Dys are well below average.

Her temp is normally around 97.x, and normal BP is total coma level, like 90/60. But she's perfectly healthy and perky and all that.

When she fell ill with the RSV 6 weeks ago, she had a severe fever at 99.x degrees! LOL!

#20     Sep 7, 2021
    piezoe likes this.