Moderna twice as good as Pfizer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. AR15

AR15

there's 2 just in this thread that have the same thing going on lolol

#21     Sep 7, 2021
  2. piezoe

piezoe

really!!! both having intolerance to caffeine occurring shortly after getting the second dose of Moderna vaccine. Really!!! I thought it to be only Tango29. Who is the other? Oh now I see it. it's the Captain right? Tinnitus in his case, and tinnitus can be related to blood pressure and a million other things, often correlated with aging. I wonder if either of these gentlemen are taking hypertension medication?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    #22     Sep 7, 2021
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Not a general recall. specific lots. it seems three deaths reported soon after second vaccination. Specific cause not reported. They recalled the lots associated with those who died, as a precaution. Detailed cause of death seems still unknown, but I'm sure it is being investigated..

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    #23     Sep 7, 2021
  4. piezoe

piezoe

We have to double the incidence! That's two in a row! slightly different symptoms, but this is no time for objectivity. That can come later. Let's use the same approach we are using with global warming. Announce the cause, just in case we are right; then see if we can figure it out later. Maybe get the media working on it. Then poll the public to settle the issue. ;)

#24     Sep 7, 2021
  5. tango29

tango29

Yeah, every time I go in they ask if I'm a long distance runner and take it 3 times. My blood pressure was in that same range for a couple years, but for whatever reason it's back to a normal range now. Also the same with my temperature, it seems to run between 96.8 and 97.4.

#25     Sep 7, 2021
  6. Don't sell yourself short. :p

#26     Sep 8, 2021
  7. One of the less desirable side effects of COVID-19 is death. So you decide.

#27     Sep 8, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

At least by dying, one does not suffer the awful side-effects of the COVID vaccine. So that is a plus.

#28     Sep 8, 2021
    piezoe likes this.
  9. Yes, clearly the lesser of two evils.

#29     Sep 8, 2021
  10. cobco

cobco

Yes, just 2-3 million doses.

#30     Sep 9, 2021