Moderna twice as good as Pfizer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Yes, I can mostly ignore it these days. The first few weeks were horrible, especially trying to sleep.
    There are no known cures that I'm aware of. Go on Doc Google and you'll find plenty of "remedies", but none of them are medically proven. What I found, quite by accident, is the sound of running water will diminish the ringing almost completely. I was shaving one morning several weeks in to the tinnitus and noticed no ringing. I thought maybe it's gone. Turned the faucet off, ringing again. Water on, no ringing. I ended up on a website with many recorded sounds, found one that worked, burned a disc and played it at night. Worked great. Don't need it much anymore.
    I think my tinnitus is the result of working in heavy industry without hearing protection. Stupid of me. Some exposure to intense gunfire and such as a younger man probably contributed. I was 55 when it became a permanent condition. There are worse things in life, but it's annoying at times

#41     Oct 24, 2021
    piezoe likes this.
  2. Might be some value here to help you more clearly target the frequencies that are helpful for you. Something to play with anyway. From there you could get bluetooth buds to connect to whereever you have a recorded source of the frequency that helps you- on your pc on your smartphone, whatever- so that you can move about with it at home or in public.

Methinks.

https://www.audionotch.com/app/tune/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    #42     Oct 24, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  3. Hey man, thanks a million for that link. I mean it, brought some instant relief and it's mobile. Thank you!

#43     Oct 24, 2021
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

So explain why USA has LOTS LOTS more c19 death per million population currently Vs india or germany or Belarus?

#44     Oct 24, 2021
  5. Pfizer is supposed to 8 weeks between shots

#45     Oct 24, 2021
  6. ph1l

ph1l

The CDC recommends three weeks.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/second-shot.html

#46     Oct 24, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Because there are a billion people in India, who mostly live in rural areas where autopsies are not performed before the bodies are cremated? Don't be so daft.

#47     Oct 24, 2021
  8. cobco

cobco

So, every dead body in the USA goes through an autopsy?

#48     Oct 25, 2021
  9. Overnight

Overnight

If the body is intact, and the cause of death has not been certified by a doctor, yeah.

#49     Oct 25, 2021
  10. cobco

cobco

And Viking nations suspended Moderna for age 30 and under for good: too many cardiac cases.

#50     Oct 25, 2021