Moderna twice as good as Pfizer

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

How would they know that without autopsies?

#51     Oct 25, 2021
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

Yeah what about Germany? You cannot explain this, huh?
    Ireland reporting MASSIVE surge in cases and hospitalizations after 91% is jabbed.
    You morons. Complete, disgusting, dangerous lunatic MORONS!!!!!!

#52     Oct 29, 2021
  3. Sig

Sig

What's the 7 day average number of deaths in Ireland from Covid right now? Let me help you with that, it's 7. What was it in Feb, let me help you with that too, 58. So the vaccine has cut deaths by about 90%, what a remarkable coincidence with the 91% vaccination rate! By the way, going from 58 to 7 is a "surge" only if you have a very odd definition of "surge". But hey, you put "MASSIVE" in all caps, and 7 is MASSIVE for something I'm sure, so you've definitely convinced us all. The "MORONS" in all caps just sealed the deal, everyone is now flocking to your point of view and can clearly see your vast wisdom due almost entirely to that clever and effective use of capitalization.

#53     Nov 1, 2021
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Ireland - last 7 days mortality per Million: 1.92
    LESS jabbed
    Germany 1.18
    India 0.4
    Japan 0.08

But the most funny is Waterford Ireland where 99.7% of adults are jabbed.
    https://citizenfreepress.com/column...and-where-99-7-percent-are-double-vaccinated/

They have now 619 cases per 100,000 population during 14 days. Or 400 per day /1MM pop.
    To compare Poland has 205 daily new cases per day /1MM. But Poland has only 60% adults jabbed not 99.7% like Waterford :D

"The number of vaccinated patients in ICU now is almost as high as the entire number of Covid patients in ICU a year ago."

If jabbed are fully protected by this wonderful vacccine - after all THATS THE WHOLE FREAKIN POINT OF VAX PASSPORTS --- how on Earth 0.3% non jabbed in Waterford produce 2X more cases than 40% non jabbed in Poland?

But yeah, i know, you vax cult dont care about any facts or logic. You will just defend your insanely stupid choice and worldview which promotes complete tyranny

#54     Nov 2, 2021
  5. Sig

Sig

I care about people dying, you seem to care about cases. It's unquestionable that the number of people dying in Ireland has fallen by pretty much exactly the percentage vaccinated and in fact the number of people dying has fallen "MASSIVELY" as you would say. Also, I don't feel the need to use all caps to make my point, do you find that effective? I'm curious, has all your shouting accomplished anything other than convincing people that you're a bit off? I mean people who hold the position I do have cut the death rate from this disease by 90%, you've accomplished....what exactly?

#55     Nov 2, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Countries like Ireland are using 8 different types of vaccines and 4 of them are not approved for use in the United States and Canada.

Currently, for entry into Canada or the United States...if someone has proof of vaccination that's via one of the vaccines not approved...Canada and the United States will view you as a person that's not vaccinated.

Yet, one of the vaccines not approved (Novavax) has recently asked for approval in Canada but Canada only reviews a vaccine if it has already gained approval in the United States (the two countries share a border) to prevent having a common problem in Europe is which some vaccines are approved for a country while not approved in other countries.
    • More than 1/2 of the Covid hospitalization have been those not vaccinated...6% of the population that's not vaccinated represents over 1/2 of the Covid hospitalization. There's about +300k in Ireland not vaccinated.
    Those fully vaccinated in the ICU...almost all of them have an underlying medical condition...some admitted to having stopped wearing face masks indoors after they were fully vaccinated.
    • Vaccines wane in a few months and the most vulnerable need boosters. Boosters have yet to be rolled out in Ireland but Ireland plans to do boosters soon...not the driving force behind Ireland's recent Covid problems.
    Great explanation about what has been occurring in Ireland @ https://www.thejournal.ie/the-explainer-covid-why-cases-so-high-vaccination-5580853-Oct2021/

Vaccines do not solve all the unhealthy problems in society and people still need to maintain proper social behavior (e.g. face mask wear indoors, proper ventilation indoors) even after being fully vaccinated especially those vulnerable to Covid that needs a booster shot.

Covid virus is ahead of the vaccination in Ireland even though they have a high vaccination rate. Simply, vaccination is chasing the transmissible of the virus from one person to another person.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    #56     Nov 2, 2021
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

Sorry, but the stupidity presented here is so great , it no longer makes sense to deal with idiotic masses on any forum or in real world. Happy infinite boosters morons

#57     Nov 4, 2021
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Boosters only for those...
    Simply, you're complaining about something that you most likely do not qualify to get nor are boosters mandatory.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1021-covid-booster.html

Now who is stupid and a moron if they didn't know the above ?

P.S. I don't qualify for a booster. Not something I'm not going to waste my time wondering about. Strangely, most that do complain about boosters...they too don't qualify for a booster. :D

wrbtrader

#58     Nov 4, 2021
  9. Sig

Sig

I've noticed a common theme with these people is the importance that everyone is a mindless sheep and only they and their little tinfoil hat group are smart and special enough to understand. I've also noticed among those I know in person that it's rare to find them to be well adjusted, healthy, financially stable adults with a loving family and a varied set of hobbies and friends. In the absence of all that they go sour grapes and decide that they never actually wanted any of those things, and instead replace it with this idea that they're special and part of a select group that the rest of us are just incapable of understanding, no matter that group is all batshit crazy. When I visit monasteries in Europe I've wondered if they were full of this type back in the day before there were mother's basements to live in.

#59     Nov 4, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

I just got my 3rd Pfizer (it drops its effectiveness to 70% after 5 months) shot 3 hours ago, I don't feel anything. In CO and CA anyone can get them legally and for the rest of the US about 75% of the people qualify. Nobody really cares or asks seriously if you do though.

Israel boosted its people after 4 months, they also stopped their wave right away. As long as you are not taking away a shot from someone who needs it way more than you (hint, you don't) you are good to go both morally and logistically. Pfizer is happy because they are making extra profits, the government is happy because you are helping to stop the pandemic.

My guess is that with the booster, a person is good for at least 12-18 months if not longer.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    #60     Nov 13, 2021