Most Detailed War Prophesy in The Bible

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by murray t turtle, Mar 7, 2022.

1. DR David Jeremiah said that on the radio today. Ezekiel 38+ 39 NKJV
    1] Most Bible preachers \teachers agree Rosh = russia
    2] Persia= Iran
    3] Gomer =Germany
    4] Ethiopia = the same or modern Sudan.
    Amazing prophesy on evil empire [russia] invading Israel:caution::caution:

studentofthemarkets likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

Dunno murray. Did they ment Ukraine or Israel ?

Israel air force ranks above UK and France, they got the nuclear weapons too. The evil orcs of Russia/Mordor would suffer a lot. (Smiles)

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. %%
    IN that context its Israel.
    + By the grace of God/Lord of Angel Armies ; evil empire [Russian+ Iranian... military.........] gets destroyed , super naturally smashed.
    Ukraine is a different deal + goes to show you ''never disarm ,especially when US gov promotes it:caution::caution:''
    I don't think Israel even has to use their nuke missiles named ''Jericho'' but that's Isreal's business IF they do............................................................................

Nobert likes this.
  4. If nukes happen Globally, I think we might need to reconsider our beliefs because the Jerusalem Christians escaped the End
    by bailing to Pella(Angel warned them according to tradition by Eusebeius) before Temple and city were demolished by Titus.

If you ever read Flavious Joseph’s works, try them out. Cumbersome while insightful.

5. I grew up in a Doomsday Bible cult, the church now is cool. Intriguing how all denominations I was told were evil are actually doing charity and good deeds by helping refugees while members of the cults I know are worrying about hiding in mountain bunkers.

That’s why I said if nukes happen everything is false because Jesus provided escape according to Church tradition. David Jeremiah seems like a decent guy, unlike the conmen begging for jets.

themickey likes this.
  6. %%
    F JosephUS is known for his accuracy+very unlike the talking snake media of today:D:D
    While Ezekiel 38 + 39 does not rule out nukes;
    Lord Of Angel Armies supernaturally smashes evil empire [russia Iran.........] Includes an earth- quake that shakes everything +every beast on the earth, talk about a wake up call.:caution::caution:

7. A lot of people have hang ups with the way the Bible seems to say Jesus was going to come back right away. I came across this gotquestions article today and feel it puts together some, but not all, of the reasons that I'm aware of that the almost 2,000 years that have passed are not inconsistent with the meaning that was intended when written.

Just thought someone else might find it interesting as well. :)

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-coming-soon.html

The Greek word tachu, which is translated “soon” or “quickly,” means “without unnecessary delay.” It does not mean “immediately.” The same word is used in other places in the New Testament, but, interestingly, it is used most often by Jesus in the book of Revelation (Revelation 2:16; 3:11; 11:14; 22:7, 12, and 20). The meaning seems to be that events have been set in motion that will usher in His arrival without any unnecessary delay. Everything is moving along according to God’s timetable.
    And also:

Soon is a relative term. If you are microwaving popcorn, soon means within the next three minutes. If you are awaiting the birth of a child, soon can mean anything up to nine months. So when we ask, “Is Jesus coming soon?” we have to qualify the meaning of soon.
    Jesus Himself said that He is coming soon: “He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon’” (Revelation 22:20).
    There's more to the article than just these excerpts.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Dude, he/she/it is not coming back. The whole "number of years" thing is pointless. Moses was said to live to the ripe old age of 950 or something. LOL.

The reason Jesus will not return in any timeframe is because there is no "afterlife". Therefore, Jesus was not "reborn". And neither is anyone else.

You can do this thought experiment yourself. Where were you BEFORE you were born? Where is your memory of it?

Cannot recall it? Interesting. That it is because it does not exist. The same way you will not exist after you die. Same shit with Jesus.

9. No, no, no!!! Just because our brains will rot away one day doesn't mean that life doesn't exist apart from our bodies. How do I know? BECAUSE THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!!!

And, unfortunately, you will be surprised when you do both of these things in the future:

so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, Phillipians 2:10​

And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!” Revelation 5:13​

10. themickey

themickey

There's always wiggle/wriggle room with christianity.
    Hence Ted Cruz is just one of the many great missionaries leading by example.

#10     Mar 13, 2022