MSTR -- To get out or not...

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by The_Krakenite, Feb 26, 2024.

1. johnarb

johnarb

Yes! It's all over my Twitter timeline, but I still don't know why or how, one post I saw was the GBTC airport ads are working!

Definitely super bullish as there's too much demand from less-informed buyers to overwhelm the (natural) sellers of GBTC

Some of the other bitcoin spot etf's had record inflows... money printer is back! brrr

upload_2024-5-4_10-6-50.png

#171     May 3, 2024
    NoahA likes this.
  2. johnarb

johnarb

upload_2024-5-4_11-5-29.png

@long had a post asking why did Coinbase go down a lot when btc was shooting up in price, I think even you had a post asking similarly

I was going to reply but could not find the Twitter post...

The poster "supposedly an insider" said that the AP's needed the price not to go up too much too fast, as they were shorting GBTC and going long Blackrock Ibit(?), and Coinbase "outages" were an effective tool

Incidentally, when btc was going down too fast on higher volumes Coinbase never had an "outage"

Anyway the poster said it won't last forever, only until enough AUM from GBTC has been transferred

Interesting that Blackrock had 3 consecutive 0 flows, 1 negative flow and a weak inflow today, hmmm, perhaps the "won't last forever" has come :D

The in-kind like HK etf's would have been better, but the cash produces a lot of friction costs trading fees and what not, so that's the best protection for the investors [/tounge-in-cheek]

Anyway, things are very bullish! and Blackrock had a private meeting with their investors where they said Sovereign wealth funds and Pension funds are interested in investing with their bitcoin spot etf's

Just a matter of time, before we shoot past $100k, the seasonality "sell in May" might be a headwind, but we got low time preference

#172     May 3, 2024
    NoahA likes this.
  3. johnarb

johnarb

You nailed the bottom of MSTR, it's up 50% in 2 weeks

You might get Jim Cramer's job (j/k Max, might get added to your block list :D )

upload_2024-5-16_14-14-5.png

#173     May 16, 2024
  4. maxinger

maxinger

It just broke the down channel.

Shit!! there goes my mother-of-all-tulipmania dream.

#174     May 16, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2024-5-16_14-58-21.png

How high will it go?

Let me get my crystal ball.

#175     May 16, 2024
    johnarb likes this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

$2500 looks like the top price on your chart