Much props to E2T

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Jun 10, 2022.

1. wmwmw

wmwmw

18% pass rate is not the whole story.You got similar rate at myforexfunds, but myforexfunds charges much less fee.
    For E2T 150000 challenge, profit target is 200%, how many of those 18% passed traders can pass in one month? I guess average of them would need at least 3 months , so a $525 fee.While mff only chagres an one time fee of $ 224 with free unlimited retries if you hold positive balance at the end of challenge.Also mff' profit target is 85%, much easier than E2T 200%。

#11     Jul 10, 2022
  2. trade2020

trade2020

Of course just because 18% passed doesnt mean that 100% of those 18% kept their funded accounts and continue to draw profits. Another statistic they need to put out there is of all the trader who pass and get funded what percentage of those blow up their funded account eventually versus what percentage keep it open (and are actively trading it ongoingly) and of those that keep it open and are actively trade it ongoingly-- what amount is the average trader withdrawing per month

#12     Aug 3, 2022
  3. andydandy

andydandy

Gosh, spending a week on the Internet and reading about these prop-trading bucket shops only discourages me if this is a way to go for me, as my personal trading strategies have been more aggressive than any firm's drawdowns allow. I decided to consider this path, as living as an expat in good ol' Germany, which decided to overtax the day trading minority, that the general population and the politicians can push around without consequences. From jan 2021 they limited the amount of losses you can offset to your derivatives profits to 20k eur per year. This means that if you get 100k profit trades and 80k losing trades, you pay tax on 100-20 = 80k profit. So either you put all your trading to the legal entity (GmbH), with all the burdens of per transaction accounting, reporting, operating costs, and have all the benefits of increased and double taxations to actually see this money in your personal account, or prop trading.

Sorry for sharing my despair; no other places to be found. :(

#13     Oct 12, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.