Mueller And His Team Are Doing A Good Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Tom B

Tom B

That is the face of perjury, pedophilia, and rape.

#21     Dec 1, 2017
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You act like The Clinton's have never been investigated lol!!!

#22     Dec 1, 2017
  3. After several months of intense investigations, Flynn finally admits...

he lied to the FBI. Wow. What a bunch of nonsense.

The only real Russian 'collusion' I see so far is the DNC-Fusion deal.

#23     Dec 1, 2017
    sss12, Buy1Sell2 and gwb-trading like this.
  4. Flynn needs you . . . . be there for him.

Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Wants You To Help Pay His Legal Bills
    After taking a guilty plea to Lying to the FBI, Michael Flynn is asking for donations via the Mike Flynn Legal Defense Fund.

The family of Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has set up a legal defense fund in his name to help defray his mounting legal fees. The Flynn family is claiming that the legal cost of an appropriate defense for former Trump campaign bigwig Michael Flynn far exceeds his ability to pay. And the legal bills of Michael Flynn must be steep, as he is said to have a net worth of $9 million with an annual salary (prior to his firing) of nearly $1 million, according to Finapp.com.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4657411/trump-national-security-adviser-mike-flynn-legal-defense-fund/

#24     Dec 1, 2017
    exGOPer likes this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why isn't the 'billionaire' helping him

#25     Dec 1, 2017

6. Not looking forward to more Bernie supporters out gunning down republicans playing softball either. Although I know some here are.

#26     Dec 1, 2017
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Of course the question was relevant to what Starr was after, i.e., perjury, and of course Clinton's attorney objected. But the ""Jury" saw it differently. We should not forget that that "jury" was made up of adulterers and adulteresses, and plain old, everyday Americans that thought your sex life was your own business and had nothing to do with running the government. They felt Hillary's pain, so to speak.. :D

#27     Dec 1, 2017

8. Note that Bubba's relationship with Monica did not even begin until 18 months after Starr was appointed. As is happening with Mueller, he started getting panicky that he was not going to get anything on Clinton so he started chasing side issues.

It is what is commonly called a WITCH HUNT.

#28     Dec 1, 2017
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Made absolutely no difference . Starr couldn't find anything of substance , but there was that dress with the " potato chip dip on it." :D

Oh you've cheated. Mueller must have called you. There is nothing there , right?:D

#29     Dec 1, 2017
  10. Oh, I have consistently said Mueller will cause all sorts of collateral damage but the witch hunt is all about getting trump on obstruction of justice and/or impeachment. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

#30     Dec 1, 2017