My attempt to earn a funded account with Earn2Trade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Day #7

upload_2020-7-22_15-24-55.png

#21     Jul 22, 2020
    themickey and userque like this.
  2. #22     Jul 23, 2020
  3. Day #8

upload_2020-7-23_15-12-30.png

#23     Jul 23, 2020
    userque likes this.
  4. userque

userque

#24     Jul 23, 2020
  5. Day #9

Calling it an early session. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

upload_2020-7-24_12-13-17.png

#25     Jul 24, 2020
  6. Starting next week, I will also post more in-depth statistics.

The purpose of this post is to help encourage and inspire traders.

First, I am limiting my position size to 1 ES (or 10 MES equivalent) contracts = risk management

Second, I will detail my overall experience with Earn2Trade during both the evaluation and ongoing funded trader status = trader experience and comfort/trust level with E2T

Third, I want to give hope to traders who think that the system is designed to "doom" their prospects of success = trader psychology

As someone who has been funded and withdrew significant profits with 2 other companies, I will also detail my views on pros and cons of each company.

Stay tuned...

#26     Jul 25, 2020
    NoahA likes this.
  7. NoahA

NoahA

Any chance of you showing charts with trades on them?

#27     Jul 25, 2020
  8. Noah,

That's quite frankly a lot of work - and I'm busy enough as is.

I would never post my personal charts so that would mean having to post up generic charts...then answer questions and all that.

That's not the purpose of my thread. Not here to teach people. Rather, demonstrate that getting funded "is" possible.

Good luck with your trading though. :)

#28     Jul 25, 2020
  9. NoahA

NoahA

Totally understand and thanks for the reply. I was just curious because when I see quantity filled for example being at 25, I wondered how that comes together. For example, it could be a bunch of contracts averaged in, or perhaps 25 individual trades. Since you say 1 ES or 10 mES, then I could see averaging in.

Also, being profitable just means making more than you are losing. Once again, it could be a combo of make $150, lose $50, and still up $100, over and over again. Or it could be a much higher win rate, but very selective trades. So I was just more curious about the nature of the stats.

#29     Jul 25, 2020
    SelfMadeDude likes this.
  10. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I am more interested in how you are dealing with the trailing drawdown as opposed to a fixed drawdown
    Nice stats BTW.

#30     Jul 25, 2020
    SelfMadeDude likes this.