My attempt to earn a funded account with Earn2Trade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SelfMadeDude, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Won't be posting my results here anymore -- will only post on the E2T discord channel.

Thanks for all the great feedback and advice the past few weeks everyone.

Good trading to all as always! Be well....

#541     Aug 18, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  2. QTrader20

QTrader20

Just don't let these posting related stuff distract you mentally from trading...

Your trading results looked great so far.

Break a leg

#542     Aug 19, 2022
  3. QTrader20

QTrader20

Here is screenshots to backup my previous posts on your thread. As said before, with my current trading skills and experience I've no trouble passing any trading combine from any 'prop' firm.

------------------

Won't explain what these accounts are about and what they are for.... These screenshots were taken by phone so they can't be faked lol...

------------------

First screenshot showed the account got passed few days ago and is waiting to get funded. You can tell the date from Helios email.

2nd screenshot showed another account already met the profit target, but it's one day short from meeting 15 trading days rule. This account will be passed for sure after today.

e2t_h.png

e2t_z.png

#543     Aug 19, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Ahhh hahahaha! This QT dude has me on ignore, because he knows I will discern everything in his data. I guess he will not like the answer?

#544     Aug 19, 2022
    Darc likes this.
  5. Done.

upload_2022-8-30_22-57-5.png

#545     Aug 30, 2022
    legionx, tango29 and Laissez Faire like this.
  6. s trader

s trader

Let me the the first on this board to congratulate you on some impressive result. Did you have any losing day during this 19 day stretch? E2T should have a special certificate for this occasion. Very nice.

#546     Aug 30, 2022
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  7. tango29

tango29

Congratulations! Keep it up, and let us know how it goes.

#547     Aug 31, 2022
    legionx likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Consistency is everything. You went from suicide to leaving the thread to re-entering the thread. No conviction. You have no consistency in your life. Don't tell everyone that you will no longer be posting in the thread, and then post in the thread because you passed a Gauntletâ„¢.

But if you make your uber profits, good on ya'. Don't muck it up because you feel a shot of power in your belly. Be beholden to your beliefs.

#548     Sep 17, 2022
    murray t turtle, DevBru and legionx like this.
  9. Many, many thanks to Paul and the entire Finance Team at E2T for helping me with my reset billing problem.

Great customer service, as always!

#549     Mar 6, 2023
  10. Long time, no see.

Any updates on your trading and personal situation?

#550     Mar 6, 2023