My Christian group was denied service at a restaurant. But we didn’t weaponize government over this

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Dec 18, 2022.

1. murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Fully understandable that any restaurant would deny service to a degenerate like "Fortune Teller" or similar people. No doubt he positively reeks of overt hatred of others. Really strange that a guy would spend so much time talking about his so called "Christianity" when his behavior on here is possibly the least Christian on the site.

maxinger likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Many hypocritical Christians
    have a negative view of the world / other people.

They are filled with tons of negative emotions
    and negative thoughts every day & every night.

They rarely say good things with their mouths.
    They rarely write positive things with their hands.

When you are such a negative person,
    when your view of the world / other people is so negative,
    you will suffer heavy losses when you trade.

Because traders must always have their minds centered (or
    positive mindset).

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Unfortunately, what one might call extremist "Christianity" ( often religious fundamentalists ) has a constant foothold in parts of the US. I am particularly wary of the Catholic Church and it's history but I still respect those who choose to practice it if they are respectful of other belief systems and human rights. Unfortunately, you are right there are many who overstep based supposedly on religious beliefs and seek to inflict it on others. I'm not sure what purpose "Fortune Teller" has on this site other then a cautionary tale, a red flag right there in the open for society. If he trades there is no evidence of it.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

My Christian group was denied service at a restaurant.
    But we didn’t weaponize government over this.

--- >

My hypocritical Christian group and OP were denied service at a restaurant due to our weaponize
    mentality.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  6. I knew this thread would attract the losers on this site especially the ones who only post their crap about trading when they don't really trade at all. They just post stupid stuff about trading. They don't really trade, they just talk about trading. The more you talk, the less you trade.

Maxinger comes to mind. He talks about everything under the sun when it comes to trading but what he actually says is all over the place. You will see him post all day long. So how can he trade when all he does is post all day long? He has also posted that he is retired. So how can he be a trader when he says he is retired? He can't because he is a phony.

Nine_Ender is another loser. He is intolerant of anything outside of Canada, where he hides in his misery. He couldn't trade himself out of a paper bag. He is 100% against Christianity like all leftist losers are. He doesn't want to account for his sinful ways and that is too bad because Hell awaits him when he dies. God has shoved him out of heaven that's for sure.

Nine-Ender and Maxinger sitting in a tree. KISSING.

7. Religion doesn't have squat to do with trading. What is wrong with you MAX!

8. %%
    %%
    THAT could be a good thing\
    with the junk food some serve @some restaurants:D:D
    Except for the Church+ Israel, many will not take a stand for anything, even Dr Suess:caution::caution:
    I wish those in Catholic church, especially the pope would read Proverbs.................
    USa was founded on a Judeo-Christian foundation.
    I wondered if Don Bright of Bright Daytrading would like the Proverb ''In all labor there is profit''
    I asked him on this website + he did like it.:caution::caution:

FortuneTeller likes this.
  9. You actually asked Don Bright that question? Wow. Awesome. :)

10. %%
    I"m glad i did;
    some in talking snake media+ hipsanics panic @ the idea of 'labor''.LOL; not a racial statement, its a simple pattern.
    I never though of daytraders as ''labor '' until then but when Don Bright answered, i realized my banker dad was right, he said = never be afraid to get your hands dirty[ daytrading/labor/LOL.]:D:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution::caution:[EDIT i would not want be a full time grape picker also or bottom picker in stocks-just sayin'.
    I do have a commercial apple orchard,, so not again$t fruit pickers/LOL]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    #10     Jan 4, 2023
    FortuneTeller likes this.