My covid, parent dying, and getting back into trading (eventually).

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jnbadger, Jul 24, 2022.

1. M.W.

M.W.

Have you been vaccinated?

#41     Jul 25, 2022
  2. M.W.

M.W.

A resting heart rate of a healthy adult is closer to mid 50s, nowhere close to 70s

#42     Jul 25, 2022
  3. Time to move this to the tard section. Once Smalfil, MK(male Karen) trader and BKR dump their diarrhea, it’s over.

#43     Jul 25, 2022
  4. You shouldn't be apologizing to Scat. It should be the other way around.

#44     Jul 25, 2022
  5. After things have settled down then taking a fun vacation away from your usual environment might help. My favorite vacations have been at Disneyland with family or friends. :)
    I think there is something about having fun or doing what you enjoy for several days in a row that kind of puts the rest of life into a better perspective.

#45     Jul 25, 2022
    jnbadger likes this.
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

I've been thinking a lot about all of the comments about finding something I'm passionate about. Then, last night, I was going through old FB photos and found this. With everything that's been going on, I had completely forgotten I had started taking fling lessons in 2019. I don't remember why I stopped. But when things settle down and I feel like I'm ready, whenever that may be, it'll be time to get back in the air. (I still really like the dog walking thing, though. As well as intense exercise.)

[​IMG]

#46     Jul 26, 2022
  7. what the fuck is this lol.

#47     Jul 26, 2022
    jtrader33, FortuneTeller and taowave like this.
  8. tango29

tango29

Get flying! I've been telling myself that for too long now. I've had my license since around 1987, but life stepped in the way. I haven't flown in about 22 years and am mad at myself for not getting back to it.
    If the COVID has let up for you take a run over to the EAA convention in Oshkosh. It will give you a little time to free your mind and enjoy an incredible aviation event.

#48     Jul 26, 2022
    jnbadger likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I know that feeling.

#49     Jul 26, 2022
  10. jnbadger

jnbadger

Dad passed away today at 12:30 PM Central time. It's a horrible time for myself and the family, but he's finally no longer in pain. Thank you everyone for all of the feedback and suggestions.

#50     Jul 28, 2022