My lord that Nas/DJIA/SP500 divergence!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SoyUnGanador, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Nas currently up .66%, while DOW and SP500 down 1.46% and .92%, respectively. Don't think I've seen that much divergence in awhile. Nas has been pummeled so much worse over the prior several months - now good time to pile into the Nas?

jys78 likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Sure, Go for it, wildman! It's only money.

What's your expected hold time?
    What timeframe charts do you like to trade?
    Got a target in mind?

delete erd.jpg
    delete ;apq.png

murray t turtle and jys78 like this.
  3. 2rosy

2rosy

i like it for investment. WMT, AMZN too

4. Yeah go for it dude, random comments are a good way to.make decisions!!

5. Divergences happens, more or less, all the time when you look at and compare various charts, indexes. It doesn't necessarily mean anything by itself, but it may help you to further refine your overall trade process decision.

Are you a day trader? You sound more like a swing trader, or worse an investor. All completely different things. You need to define your ball game, time frame. And all the variables and elements within that time frame game that can affect and move the price and chart. From there, establish a reasonable expectation, assumption, bet. But keep an open, neutral, dynamic mind.

I think it's premature to call today the market bottom for everything. But what do I know,
    Make a million dollar Soy,

Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
    jys78 likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

+1

7. I appreciate all yalls comments, but now the Naz is up 1.4%. Its like when I have a hunch on something, I'm always right LOL.

8. Now up 1.57% LOL...

9. easymon1

easymon1

Bla bla, you cashin in?
    What timeframe charts do you trade?
    Have you ever made any calls that lost?

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Hey man, good to see you post one up when you feel it.

Now if we can get you accurate and makin some money, you can chirp away AND maybe make some cashola.
    If you ain't too busy, how 'bout makin 5% in a few hours on a trade like the one you alerted up top if you had gone on to make a sharper entry with a much tighter stop by using a 5minute chart?

Go check this chart out
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/charts-for-no-reason.344272/page-26#post-5628654
    and then go visit this guy to see if he can help you get your intraday mojo workin if it ain't already. If it is, don't be such a tightwad.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/7-05-watchlist-kold-sco-sqqq-tza-uvxy.368176/

#10     Jul 5, 2022